FileBase.to Fast Filehosting (Beta) | $30/10k PPD Rewards | 60%/40% PPS | Fast payouts | 15 GB Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the maximum file size allowed to upload? Is there any restriction to download files for free users?

Also, how long does a file stay active without downloads?

Rapid not allowed remote upload? I probe verystream.Not working.
Sorry, this is an seperated project.

What is the maximum file size allowed to upload? Is there any restriction to download files for free users?

Also, how long does a file stay active without downloads?
60 days. Maybe up to 15GB per file soon.

Bugfix: Users who use themacreator is now able to upload stuff with his user ID.

Sorry, this is an seperated project.

60 days. Maybe up to 15GB per file soon.

Can you please clarify if it's 60 days or 180 days, as said in your website:
ADzfzvN.png

Also the maximum file size allowed to upload is 1GB or 15GB?

We see about that. :sunglasses:

It really depends on the content you uploads, in my local law in China, China does not respect copyrights outside of China.

On your site it has a dmca submit form and on rewards page it says multiple reports will result in account suspension, so which is it?

can you guarantee that you will always continue with the PPD affiliate program?
cause from what I saw these last times, every other filehost that was using PPD, they closed this program, and as I could see in rapidvideo thread, you are always changing your “rules”...
so can you guarante that PPD will not close?

The PPD rates will reduced in future, as I see that the table is from 2000s year and does not match with the ad networks rates.

sorry to tell you... but you are a joke. You play with your users, you are always changing your rules, website not updated with correct information, I cant work with you like this... you are not reliable. For me to work with the host, it must be reliable so that I can trust the service to host my files! Not using a service that is always changing their rules the way they want everyday

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back