File hosts that really pay for warez uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotfile Is Good.. They paid me money on Every Monday..

I want to know that Is there any other One Good Site Like Hotfile Who Pay Fast???
And they should be allowed in Katz also..

Waiting for the Quick reply..

collecting megaupload points are too hard
It`s not to hard if you know how to earn them and payouts r not regullary.

Yep, netload and shareflare have ranks,
don`t know exacly about netload but on shareflare u have to sell premium accounts if u upload much, but on letitbit I haven`t seen ranks.
Min payout WMR 5$, 25$ paypal. + for letitbit good download speed for free useres and cheap premium accounts.

There is also turbobit but I don`t have more info about it.
and they r all from russia besides netload.

If you like fast money you have uploaded.to
They pay 20 euro per 1000 wordwide downloads - but they takes 19% of payout sum for so called sales tax. They wrote that they pay in 2 days, but it could also take 2 weeks, i think becouse of much withdraw requests.

uploaded.to Support Paypal??
And whats the minimun payout???
And they have Remote upload option???
And Its allow in Katz??

I just registered but didnot get where to add paypal account there?

Yep, they will ask for your paypal account after requesting payout, min. 20 euro

Yes there is remote (it`s on the right of select file), but it`s better to use ftp and what about katz ? really don`t know, but if u will add with rs links I think why not.

I got this today... took about a week to receive :)

4614067117143_01.jpeg

woja,
Very nice!
But I want have some advices from you.
I have requested a payment from netload.in and i received this mail:
Code:
Hallo User xxxxxx,
 deine Auszahlung konnte heute nicht bearbeitet werden, da du keine   gültige Adresse hinterlegt hast, aus diesem Grund wurde die Auszahlung   gelöscht und deinem Account wieder gut geschrieben.

Bitte bei der nächsten Auszahlung darauf achten, dass du eine gültige   Adresse angibst.
 Vielen Dank.
I'm using paypal. When I requested payment, i added paypal acc and address. Now Netload say that my address isn't correct. What should i do now?

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back