File hosts that really pay for warez uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.
119rxuq.jpg

nice one,
is that from a cracked account? :))

Stick to hotfile - they pay good and dont ask questions about your content.
You also help scene by working with major hosts since it's easier for people to download and they don't have to pay for some shitty "file hosting" from south africa if they want to download stuff they *realy need*.

please.. i'm uploading on netload now but i couldn't find anywhere if they really do the payouts.. i want to know if i'm not wasting time with them :(

Netload really pay for uploader??
I requested 55USD from Netload (via paypal) . Then I received this email?
Hallo User xxxxxx,
deine Auszahlung konnte heute nicht bearbeitet werden, da du keine gültige Adresse hinterlegt hast, aus diesem Grund wurde die Auszahlung gelöscht und deinem Account wieder gut geschrieben.

Bitte bei der nächsten Auszahlung darauf achten, dass du eine gültige Adresse angibst.
Vielen Dank.
Google translate:
your payment could not be processed today, because you have filed a valid address, for this reason the payment has been cleared and your account again well written.

Please eighth for the next payment to a valid address that you specify.

Thank you very much.
I tried to request payout many times but i got the same emails. I sent a email to Netload Support but I didn't have any answer.

Netload.in really pay??? Someone can show your proof ??? thank you!

Hotfile, Megashares and Netload are a few sites I've heard, that they pay, the source are a few good uploaders, so I guess they do work fairly.

I know Hotfile do pay, if you look around the forum you will see a lot of people have been paid by them. I THINK Netload and Megaupload pay too, again a few people have told me.

storage is good but are they scam ?
They haven`t pay to many ppl, so far i know, mayby the pays only to those who sells premium accs
I know Hotfile do pay, if you look around the forum you will see a lot of people have been paid by them. I THINK Netload and Megaupload pay too, again a few people have told me.

MU is paing, few of my friend got paid from MU and not only at once...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back