Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
can u explain to me how that work? with this metod u share the same file both with torrent and filehost? or filehost download the torrent to his storage?

The file host download the torrent to the storage. After that, you will get links you can share or download with. It's good because if a torrent only have (for exemple) 3 seeders and 60 leechers, the speed will be very slow. Downloading from a file host (with premium) will garantee a fast speed. It's also easy to upload from computer to file host via torrent.

Thanks akrep and M0neyMan for your posts!:D

Anyone know host with torrent upload without request premium?
Thanks!

I used Turbobit torrents system and it works pretty good (and fast even from The Piratebay).

One major disadvantage: it doesn't seed so expect your ratio to go down on private trackers.

I used Turbobit torrents system and it works pretty good (and fast even from The Piratebay).

One major disadvantage: it doesn't seed so expect your ratio to go down on private trackers.

Aren't there going to be issues with private trackers, apart from ratio, considering they will see you downloading from a different ip?

You are also sharing your passkey with whomever runs these services: could this be an issue?

1) Turbobit, doesn't require premium for torrent upload

2) Bulldozerproject - > crocko

3) cramit.in

1) I am not understanding how to upload torrent in Turbobit as free user .. not seeing any option ... if you pls help
2) Bulldozerproject site is down - same for you?
3) Cramit never allow free user to upload torrent - "Please Upgrade to use Torrent Download" !!!

Not understanding how not a single option working! :(

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

This site is also for premium users. For free users torrent upload is not allowed! Torrent upload for premium (paid) - soo many options available but any good site for free users?

1. Gold status are requested. Not premium. That means, your thermometer need to be above 10.00 (10.01 or higher) degress in the end of the month. Gold status = golden partner. You can read more about the annoying gold system here: http://turbobit.net/gold

2. Yes. Down... :(

3. Premium here and there...

No they are no issues. You simply login to the private torrent site and download the torrent file. So there is no user/password sharing.

Aren't there going to be issues with private trackers, apart from ratio, considering they will see you downloading from a different ip?

You are also sharing your passkey with whomever runs these services: could this be an issue?

I'd rather have a cheap RDP, though it would be good too if you only focus on torrent uploads to have premium subscriptions on those file hosts since it makes your uploads not deleted/expired. But then I think cramit dot in free account + cheap RDP is good since cramit said they never delete your uploads.

i used bulldozerproject first but the choice of options was small and limited, if these hosts that provide torrent upload offer similar experience then it's not worth the pain. you can get the cheap seedbox that allows you manage your files in much more simpler and efficient way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back