Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
Four of the twenty-eight file hosts I've reviewed on FileHostReview.com offer lifetime premium membership, they are:

• Keep2Share - $129.95
  • FileBoom - $129.95
  • Publish2.me - $165.00
  • Nitroflare - $199.00

Keep2Share, FileBoom, & Publish2.me are run by the same organization (moneyplatform.biz). But the only thing shared between them is the back end user interface, the front end of all three file hosts is completely separated, even as far as having different payment processors for each file host.

Keep2Share is by far their flagship and most popular of the trio, FileBoom is popular for "extreme adult content", and Publish2.me doesn't seem to have any large use as only a small handful of affiliates adopted this new file host when it was launched a couple months back or so.

Yeah, at the death rate of file hosts do you really want to spend the extra up-front money on a service that may be gone in a year or two?
If you share a good selection of files, it's not too difficult to generate enough commission income to pay for one of these services.

Thanks for yours comments, really interesting to look at FileHostReview of Peter South.

I am using nitroflare and the price is higher than others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back