woxenrud

I tested file.al for a week and I like it a lot so far.

They also let you set your own custom download delay time, time between downloads, and download speed for free users.

Last edited:
399 comments
During the last 3 years I think, I had only 1 refund (when I was uploading in other filehosts).
Now I'm a new affiliate in file.al and got 4 refunds in the last 12 days. It's a big difference.

I'm just trying to find an explanation about why it happens much more frequently here... Maybe premium users don't find how to cancel rebills and they make a bank refund instead?
Guys, how is your experience with refunds here?

During the last 3 years I think, I had only 1 refund (when I was uploading in other filehosts).
Now I'm a new affiliate in file.al and got 4 refunds in the last 12 days. It's a big difference.

I'm just trying to find an explanation about why it happens much more frequently here... Maybe premium users don't find how to cancel rebills and they make a bank refund instead?
Guys, how is your experience with refunds here?

I had a lot of refunds in august-september, but now I haven't had a single refund in my last 100 sales. Sometimes they all come at once, so just give it more time and it will get better.

No day without sales this month

185NGsn.jpg

DateDownloadsPremium SalesRebillsRefunds/VoidsReferralsWebsitesTotal
2017-04-08 991 / $0 15 / $153.6150 / $00 / -$0$0$0$153.615

If anyone wants a document of sites where you can post, PM me

Last edited:
I got 4 refunds from the last 10 sales... Guys, do you recommend me to publish a link (in my blog) about how cancel auto recurring? Or refunds will continue coming in the same way? Tell me your experience.

Very bad sales last week .....

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 30.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:
Back