File.al - No DMCA | 50%/50%/10%/5% - sale/rebill/domain/ref | Official Support Thread

File Al Support

On our file host you can be 100% sure that your files will NOT be deleted by DMCA reports.

Our rates: 50/50/10/5% - sale/rebill/domain/ref.

We also have a lot of other benefits:
- No DMCA
- VPF (Virtual Private Filehost)
- Fast and simple API
- Our own photo host also protected from DMCA and without ad for users!
- Video player with preview
- If your file has been deleted because it has not beed downloaded for 90 days - you can upload it again and the previous link will be live! No other host does that :)

- We pay 1 time per week (BTC, LTC, WMZ, Pay Pal, USDT)

If you have questions - feel free to ask here: contacts@file.al

82 comments
File Al Support hello.
I'm a new user and I can't upload my files. As soon as I press the button ""Choose files to Upload" it shows me a popup message that says:
"Confirmation required
Uploads are enabled for confirmed users only. Please contact us for uploads approval."

I click on "contact us" but still nothing happens. I'm trying to log in to create a ticket on the

"Welcome to the File.AL Support Center"​

but it gives me an error .
Hello, yes we need to confirm your account. Please write to the email: contacts@file.al and you will be approved asap

Hello, we have a great news! Recently we added new merchants, changed our tariffs and now we see an outstanding result!

Our conversion rate has grown to 40%! That is the best CR among the other file hosts.

Hurry up and start earning on our file hosts right now.
We still ignore DMCA and GDPR so your content will not be deleted.

But we have also other great news!
In a few days we will run our own forum
bootfetish.net (previously bootfetish.cc and bootfetish.info)

And you will have an exclusive conditions if you start uploading files to file al before the forum is run

If you used to work on forums, below is a list of the other forums where File Al is allowed:
vipergirls.to
planetsuzy.org
bdsmboard.org

Get on board and start earning with us

I want to try the service, I have created an account, I cannot upload any file, I try to send a ticket, it asks me to do login and do not allow it 😁

tVTfbxF.png
😁

I want to try the service, I have created an account, I cannot upload any file, I try to send a ticket, it asks me to do login and do not allow it 😁

tVTfbxF.png
😁
Hello, please write to the email: contacts@file.al with this issue and we will help you to get started. We will allow you to upload files asap.
Post automatically merged:

Video player works as usual. If you notice any error or it does not work or you don't know how to use this feature please write to our support email contacts@file.al and we will help you

Last edited:
Hello, please write to the email: contacts@file.al with this issue and we will help you to get started. We will allow you to upload files asap.
Post automatically merged:

Video player works as usual. If you notice any error or it does not work or you don't know how to use this feature please write to our support email contacts@file.al and we will help you
I cannot find it. When i upload mp4 file, it opens as a download link, but there is no option for streaming

I am trying to use the feature "Restore previously deleted files on duplicate upload". When i reupload the file, same file, same MD5, the link works again. But, the next day, it shows "File Not Found".

What is going on with ths feature?

"- If your file has been deleted because it has not beed downloaded for 90 days - you can upload it again and the previous link will be live! No other host does that :)"

And what does this mean?

Hello, we run the first DMCA-protected forum in the world

Previous domains of this forum:
bootfetish.net
bootfetish.cc
bootfetish.info

Now the new URL is: https://fetishforum.al/register.php
You can register your account right now and get started!

This domain will be 100% protected from DMCA and GDPR reports!
That mean you can publish there from any sources and forget about re-uploading headache.
If you need any help feel free to write to your manager in telegram: @triton1988

File Al mirror is required on that forum. You can register your account here: https://file.al/sales/

Back