File.al - No DMCA | 50%/50%/10%/5% - sale/rebill/domain/ref | Official Support Thread

File Al Support

On our file host you can be 100% sure that your files will NOT be deleted by DMCA reports.

Our rates: 50/50/10/5% - sale/rebill/domain/ref.

We also have a lot of other benefits:
- No DMCA
- VPF (Virtual Private Filehost)
- Fast and simple API
- Our own photo host also protected from DMCA and without ad for users!
- Video player with preview
- If your file has been deleted because it has not beed downloaded for 90 days - you can upload it again and the previous link will be live! No other host does that :)

- We pay 1 time per week (BTC, LTC, WMZ, Pay Pal, USDT)

If you have questions - feel free to ask here: contacts@file.al

82 comments
Last edited:
hi i can't check if i can buy premium with credit card with my files only when i go to premium link
Please write your question to contacts@file.al, provide details, screenshots etc. Support will help you asap
Post automatically merged:

We allow all types of content except CP.
So, welcome! :)

We also have couple of announcements:
- fundamentally new payment solutions, as well as removed compulsory registration before purchase, except for entering email (registration will come to the mail for new customers, nothing will change for old ones)
- new (updated) routes for saving files away from DMCA / GDPR, you can post abuse studios that are deleted or prohibited in other FileHosts
- the minimum withdrawal will be reduced to $10 for everyone who writes to our support with that request. Commission at our expense.

Last edited:
This be a froud sale?

Please write to contacts@file.al and provide your login or email on file al. We will check that sale asap.

Hello, we have an announcement.

If you have a lot of files and you need higher uploading speed - we can give you VIP uploading channels.
To get that VIP channel please write to contacts@file.al and claim for it providing your login at File Al.

Last edited:
Back