Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late reply, but we had a lot of work. So, here are the news:

- About the affiliate program:
The "Pay per Sales" program is fully functional, but the "Pay per Download" program is still suspended for a short period of time because our new payment system is in a testing period and we cannot afford to lose more money than we already lost.

- About Payouts:
From monday we will start paying our affiliates in order of their payout request. Please have a little faith in us, we will not disappoint you. We will pay everyone.
PayPal will not remove the limitations for our account again and all our money are locked there for at least 180 days. We will pay you from the money we make with this new system and with a little help from our own pockets.
Also we have some limits on our bank account and we cannot send all the money in one day, we will pay small amounts daily.

If you have proposals about other payment options/ideas please tell us.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences we may caused and we thank you all who stood with us.
Again, please undestand that wasn't our fault, PayPal limited our account and locked almost all our funds.

ya absolutely we r with u for ur honesty tat u r not like other host who run away in middle without even telling wat the real problem is .

Suggestion : Pls always keep us updated on some quick basis so tat people know abt wats goin on and they do not spread false news everywhere

About the affiliate program:
The "Pay per Sales" program is fully functional, but the "Pay per Download" program is still suspended for a short period of time because our new payment system is in a testing period and we cannot afford to lose more money than we already lost.
Hi fiberupload, good to hear news from you and thank you for being honest with us.

@fiberupload or @SebyM:
My plan was always PPD, so should I change my plan to PPS for now? is the PPS plan fully tested? if I get sales I'll get earnings?

Can't change my plan to PPS?
I could edit my plan to PPS but I had to disable the Security Lock, make the changes and then I enabled the Security Lock again.

Btw, I changed my plan to PPS just a minutes ago, I'll get earnings if I get a sale right know or I'll have to wait for tomorrow's sales (server time)?

Hi fiberupload, good to hear news from you and thank you for being honest with us.

@fiberupload or @SebyM:
My plan was always PPD, so should I change my plan to PPS for now? is the PPS plan fully tested? if I get sales I'll get earnings?

If you all want to earn money from your old files or you want to continue uploading you should change to sales, at least for a couple of days until we will know what to do with PPD.
You will get the money from a sale instantly after that sale.

Thank you all for your support and for your positive feedback.
We will not let you down!

how about this?

bitch-please-meme-generator-bitch-please-b43364.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back