Status
Not open for further replies.
My Account still limited and i cant get any answer from PayPal AUP yet.
40+ Days and still locked with XX.XXX$

My PayPal closed today without any response. I must wait 180days for Draw my money.

This is depressing. I hope Fiberupload will survive. :(
Also, FCK pAYPAL. I don`t understand the logic behind blocking money for 6 months. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I've finished 80% of the payment gateway interface, all that remains to be done is to link payments to automatic extension of premium accounts, plus two more thing we're waiting on from the payment processor (some programming/automation stuff to make the system work).

I'm waiting on the answer right now, unfortunately it's Friday evening so I doubt I'll get it today and I have no idea if they work on weekends or not. If they do, tomorrow I should be able to get the payment system functional, if not, Monday evening is the new deadline.

I can't disclose the payment gateway or available methods yet, but i assure you that it will be a pleasant (and cheaper) solution for everyone.

In the meantime, we've started using the News system, and that will be the first place where you will see the new information.
http://fiberupload.com/?op=news
or on the website, 2nd link in the bottom menu.
Please note that older news will be deleted as they are no longer in effect.

so after finish the new payout system, will you guy still have paypal ?
also, what about our previous payment ?

can you please answer these two question~

Sooo it seems the tech support personnel for the payment gateway does not work on weekends :(
On Monday, as soon as i have the last automation details in order we'll be up and running.

Hello,
Please have patience , we are about to finish integrating other payment gateways. After that we will start making payouts.
We will pay every cent, just have a little more patience.
Have a nice day

Last edited:
VhF012.png

:facepalm:

Last edited:
More news on the new payment system, not yet good I'm afraid:

It's a long weekend for everyone since it's the first of may, so we have no tech support from our payment gateway until 2nd of May.

We had considered starting up without the final automation make-up (missing the ability to forward the transaction id) and asking users to copy/paste that id into the payment information page, but it seems pointless to start with half-ready solutions, so we're just going to wait until we have that fixed as well.

France is enjoying its 4-day weekend it seems.

For those who don't know, the 1st of May is a holiday day in France and guess what they'll be celebrating? "Worker's Day" :D

Last edited:
More news on the new payment system, not yet good I'm afraid:

It's a long weekend for everyone since it's the first of may, so we have no tech support from our payment gateway until 2nd of May.

We had considered starting up without the final automation make-up (missing the ability to forward the transaction id) and asking users to copy/paste that id into the payment information page, but it seems pointless to start with half-ready solutions, so we're just going to wait until we have that fixed as well.
Anyway, are you still going to use PayPal after this mess is solved??

I'm trying to download a file for more than a 1 week, always appears this error:

This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.

fix your cheap shitty servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back