Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOL, have you lived under a rock in the past week? Stop posting here your dumb messages with "pending". Users like you should not even receive their earnings, tax for stupidity.

We do not earn either because we are not selling any premium account if we cannot accept payments.
I'm sorry, but we are not screwing anyone, but I think is fair not to pay if we don't receive money. We are paying you for sending us downloads because from your downloads we are getting sales. But in this moment we aren't getting any sale.
The affiliate programs (both PPD or PPS) are a revenue share from our profits for you, so we can't share any revenue if we don't have profit.

Also, if we are working at the download/payments system may appear problems and not saving the correct numer of downloads or downloader's countries.

Kind regards

You will upload only to keep your users satisfied and to keep links from us so they can download more if they have premium accounts or if they like to download from us.

Those who think their pending payments are coming should read post #1760 of this thread ! also read Post #1755 where fiberupload say that PPD is suspended....

I deleted some files that I did not need
and disappeared, and button for payment
the reporter does not work
pending 24.00 euros

Last edited:
Those who think their pending payments are coming should read post #1760 of this thread ! also read Post #1755 where fiberupload say that PPD is suspended....

denice12

i read and understood but up to a certain date, FU was still getting money from sales and should at least pay from that time period.

denice12

i read and understood but up to a certain date, FU was still getting money from sales and should at least pay from that time period.

1-First thing is not our problem if they get money from sales or no
2-the second thing the counting downloads stopped with selling accounts in the same day
Ok pay us for the downloads that we earned and the sales have you made before 20-04-2012

Hello,
Please have patience , we are about to finish integrating other payment gateways. After that we will start making payouts.
We will pay every cent, just have a little more patience.
Have a nice day

Did you disable the remote upload?
I know there are problems with payments, etc, etc, but I want to remote upload some files and it doesn't work for 3-4 days.
Allways try to connect to your 86.55.158.14 server and it don't work.

And please stop to delete our files, because you deleted some files, that I didn't share it with anyone, and have less then 30 days!!!!!!!

And I think the downloads aren't count correctly (before the atual problems), because I have filepart1 with 6 downloads, and filepart2 with 49 downloads. It's a huge diference...
And I put script to count links clicks in my site and some files have more than 50 clicks, and only 1-2 downloads. I know you only count full downloads, but betwen 2 and 50 it's a huge diference, and I don't believe the people click in the link (direct like to fiberupload, not link to a page in my site!!!) and then don't download the file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back