Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-04-19 323 / €1.3785 1 / €0 €0 €1.3785
2012-04-20 285 / €1.2785 0 / €0 €0 €1.2785
2012-04-21 143 / €0 0 / €0 €0 €

download keep counting, but $0 earning.
also, people no longer can use paypal to buy premium account.

No reply from the staff until now but at least the reports are there and my PPD plan hasn't changed "by itself" to PPS so I'm sure Fiberupload will add the missing earnings so far since they know our downloads count (I hope)

What concerns me is the missing options to pay premium account with Paypal and Alertpay, maybe there will be no payouts this 25th :(

PayPal account limited

Hello,

We want to apologize for any inconveniences we may caused, but we have problems with our PayPal account. We are working to ingrate all major payment gateways and also to change our website payment software.

In order not to cause errors or inconveniences for you or us, the PPD affiliate system is suspended until we manage to install our new payment system.
This should take maximum a couple of working days (we are working right in this moment, but the affiliates companies that will assist us works only in business days).

If PayPal will not remove our limitation until 25th April, the payouts might be delayed. Don't worry, we always pay our debts!

In this period we will work at servers too, so it may appear some little issues, like "this server is in maintenance mod" while trying to download.

Again, sorry for the inconveniences this may have cased, but what not kill us make us stronger. We assure you that we are not going anywhere, instead we will work 24/7 until we become the leader in this industry.

Best regards,
FiberUpload.com

So in the mean time we will not earn anything from our downloads & even though it's still counting you won't compensate us for those after you put in a new payout system ?
I got screwed over by a different filehost last week and didn't get the money I earned & now you're saying that I most likely won't get my money from you this week.We've all seen what happens when paypal puts a limit on a filehosts account.

I'm getting damn tired of working for free.Some of us actually need the money we make doing this & not getting it is more than just a small inconvenience.

@Fiberupload, €0 earnings will be updated eventually?
I would like to know if I can keep uploading and sharing my links (PPD plan)

So in the mean time we will not earn anything from our downloads & even though it's still counting you won't compensate us for those after you put in a new payout system ?
I got screwed over by a different filehost last week and didn't get the money I earned & now you're saying that I most likely won't get my money from you this week.We've all seen what happens when paypal puts a limit on a filehosts account.

I'm getting damn tired of working for free.Some of us actually need the money we make doing this & not getting it is more than just a small inconvenience.

We do not earn either because we are not selling any premium account if we cannot accept payments.
I'm sorry, but we are not screwing anyone, but I think is fair not to pay if we don't receive money. We are paying you for sending us downloads because from your downloads we are getting sales. But in this moment we aren't getting any sale.
The affiliate programs (both PPD or PPS) are a revenue share from our profits for you, so we can't share any revenue if we don't have profit.

Also, if we are working at the download/payments system may appear problems and not saving the correct numer of downloads or downloader's countries.

Kind regards

@Fiberupload, €0 earnings will be updated eventually?
I would like to know if I can keep uploading and sharing my links (PPD plan)

You will upload only to keep your users satisfied and to keep links from us so they can download more if they have premium accounts or if they like to download from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back