Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiberupload, what about referrals earnings?
I have 20 referrals but they all have a $0.

Is it possible that none of them don't work uplaod?

i'm investigating interorther, but so far i only have sad news

it seems google's cache servers are acting up again, i'm waiting on a reply from them now but I have no idea when i'll get it.

Let me put it to you this way.
Frequent complaint at the board I was talking about "I TYPED IN THE CAPTIVA FINE. I HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD" The complaint was hour to download not the bad captiva. That can happen to anyone. The 30 minute wait was the screaming part.

The next line was "Does anyone else have any links to the file?"
Other person, sometimes me [on a download site that I do not make money from the links on] "Sure. Here you go. No worries." or "Psst you can find the torrent here at this location."

The person posting lost out.
Fiberload lost out because the next time a fiberload link was posted, they didn't even try it, they just said "Anyone have another link to a good site?"

I mean if you can afford to have yourself labeled a bad brand, go ahead but if you want to know the effect think what is the first thing you think of these days when you think of Penn State University and I bet it ain't football.

BTW your cure didn't work. I already tried it.

Let me put it to you this way.
Frequent complaint at the board I was talking about "I TYPED IN THE CAPTIVA FINE. I HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD" The complaint was hour to download not the bad captiva. That can happen to anyone. The 30 minute wait was the screaming part.

The next line was "Does anyone else have any links to the file?"
Other person, sometimes me [on a download site that I do not make money from the links on] "Sure. Here you go. No worries." or "Psst you can find the torrent here at this location."

The person posting lost out.
Fiberload lost out because the next time a fiberload link was posted, they didn't even try it, they just said "Anyone have another link to a good site?"

I mean if you can afford to have yourself labeled a bad brand, go ahead but if you want to know the effect think what is the first thing you think of these days when you think of Penn State University and I bet it ain't football.

BTW your cure didn't work. I already tried it.

I speak reasonably well 4 languages, but for this one even google translate doesn't give me an idea what it is about :'(

sorry guys

I DID notify everyone we would be making changes to the software this week, so the service WILL be down randomly (but for no longer that 30ish minutes - i hope)

if you liked the better upload/download performance, just wait until you see the entire thing finished, THEN you will really like it

Last edited:
What new changes appear with the updates from today? I notice the download speed is 75-90 kb/s, away from 500+ kb/s from the last days.

site down it showed
"
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@fiberupload.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

LE REPOST:

sorry guys

I DID notify everyone we would be making changes to the software this week, so the service WILL be down randomly (but for no longer that 30ish minutes - i hope)

if you liked the better upload/download performance, just wait until you see the entire thing finished, THEN you will really like it

It`s a SHAME that fiberupload decided to limit the download speed at less than 100 kb/s, even if the servers aren`t overloaded. I have users who reported that they even had 60 kb/s :'( with a download manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back