Status
Not open for further replies.
Well blaxz, Please when you will be given the opportunity to ask again for the payment... Just do 2 or 3 requests....

As I said if you have 40$ you will request it and after that if you make another 20 then you can request it again and it will add and result a single request of 60 and so one until the request button will disappear again...

But it is humanly to try and request 2 times to see what it happens... Yes your are right because they didn't pushed this method in our eyes but after all in the website there is this:
"Once you reach the minimum balance of €20.00 you can request payout."

As I read there I'm not seeing "only once"...

Maybe my reaction was exagerated and I apologize. I was too disappointed when I saw that button gone

LE: I will edit my posts to remove that big text.

Last edited:
Maybe my reaction was exagerated and I apologize. I was too disappointed when I saw that button gone

LE: I will edit my posts to remove that big text.
Hello,
Read the "Affiliate Program" page please:
http://fiberupload.com/pages/affiliate-program.html

Once you reach the minimum balance of €20.00 you can request payout. The payments are Net15, that means we make 2 payouts per month, on 10th and 25th day of every month.
- You need to request the payout with at least 3 days before the payment day in order for your request to be processed in time.

Also please read the WJunction Rules about word "SCAM" :

http://www.wjunction.com/2-news-ann...sing-word-scam-threads-posts.html#post1431310

Kind Regards

Hello,
Read the "Affiliate Program" page please:
http://fiberupload.com/pages/affiliate-program.html

Once you reach the minimum balance of €20.00 you can request payout. The payments are Net15, that means we make 2 payouts per month, on 10th and 25th day of every month.
- You need to request the payout with at least 3 days before the payment day in order for your request to be processed in time.

Also please read the WJunction Rules about word "SCAM" :

http://www.wjunction.com/2-news-ann...sing-word-scam-threads-posts.html#post1431310

Kind Regards

Just curiosity, why remove the button in the middle of the night ? You stayed awake with a big can of strong coffee and a box of cigarettes to process payments ? If you would have removed it at the beginning of this working day (your timezone), at least America, Asia and Australia would have had more time to request their payouts as we work while you sleep :D

Just curiosity, why remove the button in the middle of the night ? You stayed awake with a big can of strong coffee and a box of cigarettes to process payments ? If you would have removed it at the beginning of this working day (your timezone), at least America, Asia and Australia would have had more time to request their payouts as we work while you sleep :D
We removed because are a lot of payouts to process, and we are verifying you all manually, because are a lot of uploaders who tried to cheat the system. We want to pay in time, that's the reason we disabled the button.

Kind regards

Well. I got paid the first time just fine but I'm just suprised to see the request payout button removed. Oh well, I guess I'll have to request payment on the 21st of April to be paid on the 25th.

As nobody seems to bother to answer my question of yesterday how the 800Mb is calculated, I decided to do some free downloading by myself to find out.

I'm currently downloading (free) at over 400 Kb/s !!!

That's more as I usually have with my premium account (see another unanswered question of mine)

I really can't see the logic in limiting free download to 800 Mb with top speeds.

And as most of my files are smaller as 800 Mb, I also not longer see the need of buying premium

Sorry that I'm always complaining, must be my age ;-)

EDIT : OK, here is the result from my little test : you can download more as 800 Mb, but not much more.

File 1 was 450 Mb, file 2 was 445 Mb, so in total a bit more as 800 Mb, no problem. File 3 gave the error that I reached my limit for the day.

So the bottom-line; if you go for PPD, better make your files just a bit smaller as 800 Mb, at least your users can download 2/day

No idea if it is still possible to download files of 1Gb if you are registered

Last edited:
@fiberupload: I guess you have to put in your site that you will block the payout button on 6th and 21th 23:59 so people won't feel cheated when they don't find the button.

As nobody seems to bother to answer my question of yesterday how the 800Mb is calculated, I decided to do some free downloading by myself to find out.

I'm currently downloading (free) at over 400 Kb/s !!!

That's more as I usually have with my premium account (see another unanswered question of mine)

I really can't see the logic in limiting free download to 800 Mb with top speeds.

And as most of my files are smaller as 800 Mb, I also not longer see the need of buying premium

Sorry that I'm always complaining, must be my age ;-)

They will buy premium for time limitations especially, and for other limitations like this one. Our website is free of charge if you download 1 file for example at 400-500KB, but if you download more files, or you download a bigger file, you need premium.

@fiberupload: I guess you have to put in your site that you will block the payout button on 6th and 21th 23:59 so people won't feel cheated when they don't find the button.

I am sorry I didn't notified you, I thought that you will know because at our last payout we did the same, and we posted here and on our website that you need to request your payout with 3 days before the payment date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back