Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just signed up, but I want to pay per download program but in my account gets 50/50.

525bb1b31a.gif

I change but reappears. That is what I have to do?

Thanks

Hi smart man, what is your point? you are the smartest ass on earth and we're not :facepalm:, 40 MB so what? most of the uploaders here need to upload largest files can you understand that Einstein?

I would like to upload more on fiberupload but i am facing daily uploading issue, i hope that this issue will be fix soon, by the way i like the support and the effort that fiberupload is showing in this thread,
Hi angry man, I was just giving an advice :facepalm:
I'm no Einstein, but as far as I know, you don't have to upload the largest files. You can upload small files and earn money as well.

Hello everyone.

Sorry I can't stay and answer your questions, I'm just here for a moment to inform you some servers will be going down for hardware upgrades. ETA is 30 minutes per server, so please be patient until we're done.

can't upload .....please check.....upload been dead over the weekend.. do something fiberupload and support team.

Last edited:
@ FiberUpload

i hope that everything will work fine and faster after you've solved any technical problems
and please add alertpay,too

Last edited:
My friend VictorVal recommended me your service, but I've filled the storage space, very little can give me a premium for a few days I have to go very many GB, thanks

Regards...

what is the download speed for free users?

Slower than molasses in January at the Arctic during a cold front.
Fiberupload is solely responsible for me going to torrents. In 22 years of computers I have always refused to use torrents. After a week of a site that uses mainly fiberupload, I broke down and downloaded utorrent. Haven't looked back either.

I will download from Fiberupload only if no other source is available for that book and I will die if I don't get a chance to look at it [don't hold your breath] or it is the only one left in a series of a very favorite author [better chance maybe 1 to 1000] but otherwise? Forgetaboutit.

Everyone else on the site is screaming about using another host also. Not a good way to earn money. I picked another host because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back