Status
Not open for further replies.
Your're calling me a lazy noob?
I just got out of bed 3 minutes ago jackass.I just went back & read the last 10 pages a few seconds ago. I was just confirming I couldn't see it.In case someone thought it came back for everyone but them.

FiberUpload.com is online

Hello,
Everything should be OK right now. Upload is working, FTP is working, Downloads are working.
If you see any issue please report it immediately.

-----
Now we are processing payments. If you receive your payment you can post here the proof.

PS: AlertPay payouts will not be made today. This is not our fault, it seems like they have problems verifying credit cards, so we can't add money to our account.

Thank you

Hello,
Everything should be OK right now. Upload is working, FTP is working, Downloads are working.
If you see any issue please report it immediately.

-----
Now we are processing payments. If you receive your payment you can post here the proof.

PS: AlertPay payouts will not be made today. This is not our fault, it seems like they have problems verifying credit cards, so we can't add money to our account.

Thank you

Alertpay has had problems with credit cards for more than 6 months now... Don't tell me that you don't know that...

When will we be paid ??

thx for payment
kr2bP.jpg

Last edited:
Got my payment, but I'm missing some money...

Alertpay has had problems with credit cards for more than 6 months now... Don't tell me that you don't know that...

Just wondering, what's Alertpay's problem with credit cards ? Please ?

A friend just installed AP to an ecommerce site, if he made the wrong choice, it would be useful to know...

Since when "i just got out of bed 3 minutes ago" is an excuse for not reading the last posts you lazy n000000b?

Because it means I hadn't had a chance to read them yet & I came back a few minutes later after reading them & was going to edit my post but you had already insulted me.

How can you call someone a noob when they have been here longer than you ?

If you weren't a noob,you'd know that I've said something in the past about people not reading anything but the last page,

But I guess you were to lazy to read all the posts on the board like I have done since I joined.

STATUS:> [25/03/2012 22:09:00] Resolving host name ftp.fiberupload.com...
STATUS:> [25/03/2012 22:09:00] Host name ftp.fiberupload.com resolved: ip = 86.55.158.7.
STATUS:> [25/03/2012 22:09:00] Connecting to FTP server... ftp.fiberupload.com:21 (ip = 86.55.158.7)...
STATUS:> [25/03/2012 22:09:00] Socket connected. Waiting for welcome message...
ERROR:> [25/03/2012 22:09:00] Control connection closed.

FTP not working for me...OVH server, thanx
Flash upload seems work fine now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back