fembed.com your opinion

medi

Hi,
just to say that I don't belong to the team that manages fembed

as I use it as the main player for my sites, I would have liked to be sure that I did well :)

can you tell me if the streaming is fast or not, please

I leave you two links so that you can see and say to me, thank you

Post automatically merged:

please :)

Last edited:
79 comments
I observe with Adblock disabled a huge number of advertising windows, and the complete lack of video stream, endless loading of the bar process. :thinking:

Thanks a lot for your answers :)

For advertising it's not a problem because I can subscribe to their VIP offer

$ 100 / month = No advertising for 150K plays

But above all I would like to know if the streaming speed is good or not :)

especially today on Sunday

It didn't used to be like this. Encoding used to be smooth and 720p quality very nice. Plus the download speed was quite good and above all dependable but something changed like 5-6 weeks ago.

Now it's all Russian roulette.

It didn't used to be like this. Encoding used to be smooth and 720p quality very nice. Plus the download speed was quite good and above all dependable but something changed like 5-6 weeks ago.

Now it's all Russian roulette.

everything has changed since confinement

Should I give up?

It depends really. After the death of openload, streacherry and verystream people realized that streaming platforms will not always be around so download is back at it. A couple of friends of mine that work for a private tracker told me that they had a 350% increase in revenue from people signing up.

What you need to know is that all platforms have limited features. Some have good conversion, and some good upload and others good download but at the moment no one has all of those in one package.

Honestly I would advise you to check with your viewers first. If they want fast download then you are gonna need to find a way to provide it. If it's just streaming then you will know what you are looking for based on upload and conversion.

All in all it depends on your content. If for example is JAV then you will need the download. If it's TV shows it will depend on your viewers and what they want. If they want to download and collect the individual episodes for current and future use then you will need to find a platform that provides it.

BTW downloaders are the most loyal users so if you can tap on that then I suggest you do it. Afterall it's 2020 and no one wants to see speeds like 1mbs when you know that your internet can do 10 times that.

If you want further help PM me.

streaming is randomly medium-fast / slow

and yes they had enconding issues, is taking days and today got processed just a small group of the queue.

what kind of problem ?
Post automatically merged:

It depends really. After the death of openload, streacherry and verystream people realized that streaming platforms will not always be around so download is back at it. A couple of friends of mine that work for a private tracker told me that they had a 350% increase in revenue from people signing up.

What you need to know is that all platforms have limited features. Some have good conversion, and some good upload and others good download but at the moment no one has all of those in one package.

Honestly I would advise you to check with your viewers first. If they want fast download then you are gonna need to find a way to provide it. If it's just streaming then you will know what you are looking for based on upload and conversion.

All in all it depends on your content. If for example is JAV then you will need the download. If it's TV shows it will depend on your viewers and what they want. If they want to download and collect the individual episodes for current and future use then you will need to find a platform that provides it.

BTW downloaders are the most loyal users so if you can tap on that then I suggest you do it. Afterall it's 2020 and no one wants to see speeds like 1mbs when you know that your internet can do 10 times that.

If you want further help PM me.

My visitors want to watch 720P / 1080P streaming videos without the video loading every 10 seconds

Last edited:
Back