Status
Not open for further replies.
On or about October 14, 2011, Kim Dotcom sent an e-mail to a PayPal, Inc.representative indicating:

Our legal team in the US is currently preparing to sue some of our competitors andexpose their criminal activity. We like to give you a heads up and advice you not to work with sites that are known to pay uploaders for pirated content. They are damaging theimage and the existence of the file hosting industry (see whats happening with the ProtectIP act). Look at Fileserve.com, Videobb.com, Filesonic.com, Wupload.com,Uploadstation.com. These sites pay everyone (no matter if the files are pirated or not)and have NO repeat infringer policy. And they are using PAYPAL to pay infringers.

seriously i cant accepted it, i have 2 MU lifetime account...omg fk it MU is one of the best filehosting, lets do something guys :(

http://americancensorship.org

protest sopa and pipa

even if you are not a us citizen, all you need is a zip code.

You contact a us representative by phone, you will need a residency address in order for you opinion to be counted

FYI
you can get an address with the help of google maps

FUCK-SOPA-AND-PIPA.jpg

Reading the article 2 replies above it seems that megaupload dug his own grave.The sieze came from inside.Employees sharing links,spreading the word that they know that megaupload is used for warez.Its just stupid.

Also it seems they knew how to spend the money.Cars,bikes,boats.

Also i believe megaupload knew that its in deep shit thats why it stopped rewards and after that made the video with popular artists saying that they support megaupload.

Megaupload has been taken down by the FBI due to them hosting copyrighted content.

I pay to store my files at megaupload and it goes down, without any warning. I mean Megaupload is not responsible for user generated content as far as the law is concerned.

Imagine if I had sent my laptop to be fixed at a sony facility, which I was about to and lose all my family pictures I have stored at mega upload? Luckly I still have my laptop. I have megaupload for the safety of my sentimental family pictures and other work. If SOPA gets passed, it's going to be worse.

I mean **** I have so many old memories of fan work from old games I used to play, all gone in a bang, and without doubt the fbi is not going to put back up megaupload for me to reobtain my work. I don't know what to say... as artist myself those artwork I store on megaupload are like babies to me.

The FBI Crossed the line on this, Megaupload should be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back