Status
Not open for further replies.

everest

NOT!!

So they emailed affiliates, and encouraged them to upload again. I was like, Cool. So I went to my payment page and checked, I had a few hundred bucks there.

They rejected my payment. They replied me that I had DMCA files within the payment.
Fine, but they didn't delete my files, not to mention that at least half of those aren't DMCA earning. They simply rejected all and kept their ads money.

Well, honestly, I didn't expect any payment since the beginning of August. Easy come easy go. If Filedefend is reading this thread, please do not attempt to raise people's hope with your left and then kill them with your right hand.

174 comments
May be a mistake, send them a ticket to check your account again, maybe you will get paid, I have 2 pending payments and I hope to get them, They pay me 3 times already, If you dont upload copyrights materials, They really pay.

What kind of file host is that? They keep your files, keep your earnings, only to reject them at the end?

DMCA? Fine, go ahead and removed all the files and the associated earnings. At least I know what happen. Don't run business like that.

My Files Were Copyrighted and I Lost Hope I Knew That They Will Not Pay

But I Changed my payment option to moneybookers and my payment was done fast

They paid me twice, but they rejected on the third payment which is triple amount of the last two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are those kind of affiliates, those who have their honesty being inversely proportional on the amount they have to pay you. The lesser you earn, the more willing they are to pay you. Usually those who earn up to 4 digits are being accused of DMCA-related issues, and are banned.

IDK about FileDefend, but adfocus is one of those I talk about. It could be the similar case with filehosts that ban high earners.

They not pay if you uploading illegal files. They are like depositfiles...

I do not think, are more stringent than depositfiles.
My files were deleted in filedefend,
the same, which are online at depositfiles

I think some paid, not to have a reputation for cheats

They not pay if you uploading illegal files. They are like depositfiles...

Not true.
They simply refuse to pay any substantial amount and use DMCA as an excuse.

They rejected my payment request citing DMCA, which I am certain is a lie as I own rights to my material.
When I attempted to contact them offering to prove my ownership they no longer responded.
Mind you, this was all after weeks of them stalling and apologizing and promising my payment would be sent.

THEY ARE SIMPLY DISHONEST.

I do wish I had checked here first, but oh well, you live and you learn.

They paid me twice, but they rejected on the third payment which is triple amount of the last two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

exactly same situation to me. " they rejected on the third payment which is triple amount of the last two."

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

good bye filedefend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back