Favorite Payments Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.
44 comments
I am using payoneer, i have registered and i will withdraw the money in a week so we will see. I can't use paypal because it is not supported in my country :(

PayPal, since it is used the most.

That is the best payments provider out there, everyone uses it but it can't be used in my country. I can't withdraw my money and that is a bad thing :D

Payoneer.

Hey mate i haven't made my first withdraw on ATM using Payoneer card, can you tell me how much does it take for a withdraw and any other additional fees?

Last edited:
I am using PayPal only for buying, because in our country I can not receiving and withdraw money. It is very bad for me. So my favorite payment provider is Payoner. I am using it one year.

Paypal is the best one but they have some rules and not flexible against some websites.
Others: payoneer is good but they dont support buy now buttons and credit card payments through the websites.

I Like payza , its easy , compatible for my country, helpfull helpline and i don't want to pay tax for diffrent method to convert eash other

We use Stripe as it has a extensive and great API integration. Processes our credit card payments quickly and easily.

Bitcoin made a big revolution in the concept of e commerce and I depend on it largely, but Paypal still the best and most popular despite all limits and restrictions it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back