Fastvideo.in Video Hosting | Earn up to $50/10.000 views | Fast convert videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebadik

logo.png

Earn $ 50 for 10000 view - Fastvideo.in!

We are a flash video streaming hoster

We are excited to introduce the newest version of PPV( Pay per View). And we invite both professional and newbie webmasters from all over the world to share in the profits from our mutual cooperation.

Anyone familiar with computers and internet gets a chance to quickly and easily earn money online. With fastvideo you can regularly upload interesting files and publish file links with their description on your personal or public resources - forums, blogs, directories and news portals. And that is all, then just simply monitor your statistics/Reports and watch how money flows to you!

We provide a flexible and smart rate scheme - a system that encourages one to achieve the best results ever possible. We pay for every 10000 view generated from each and every countries all around the world. First we split all the rates by file size, so there are 4 filesize groups, each one operating its own price for a 10000 view. Larger files are priced higher.

See the Rates Here :http://fastvideo.in/make_money.html

Why Fastvideo.in?

• We pay up to $50 per 10000 view
  • We count view from all countries.
  • We pay 25% for your referrals earnings.
  • We have BONUS program for active users
  • Minimum payment request is only $10
  • All is anonymous (We do not register your IP)
  • We accept (and created) your watermark in videos
  • We are in z-o-o-m uploader

Rules & Conditions

• We pay you 25% from the money earned from affiliates who you referred to the Fastvideo.in.

• You can request payout anytime via PAYZA,Skrill and WireTransfer. We process payments every 1-2 and 16-17 in month
  • You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
  • All video views are counted.

Unmetered Bandwidth per day

http://fastvideo.in
Best of Luck !

Last edited:
42 comments
I think this video host allows adult content encode quality sucks and stream speed is dirt slow
Thx for review, I will not use my little website.

@ebadik:
"Video views are counted unique. Only one view is added per user in 24 hours."
impossible business plan
if your adnetwork pay all popup windows, why limit 1ip / 24 hour for uploaders?
look at the videowood.tv and streamin.to website, this is the future...

Last edited:
I think this video host allows adult content encode quality sucks and stream speed is dirt slow

Yes we allow adult content,but all videos are convert to 720p quality and stream speed is very goog (we have only professional servers for streaming)

Thx for review, I will not use my little website.

@ebadik:
"Video views are counted unique. Only one view is added per user in 24 hours."
impossible business plan
if your adnetwork pay all popup windows, why limit 1ip / 24 hour for uploaders?
look at the videowood.tv and streamin.to website, this is the future...

Hello kaloz
yes we pay 1IP/1videos/24 hours (if the user sees various videos,every videos be counted)

Last edited:
Today all active users received weekly PREMIUM ACCOUNT and now their videos are converted first on 2 specials servers

Webmoney we added in January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back