Fast Windows VPS, Instant Setup, 2GB RAM Windows VPS From $4/ MO [Germany]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 20 Off One Time Discount: WHT20OFF (** Promo Code applies for USA Windows VPS only)
Get 10 Off Recurring Discount: 10OFFLIFE (** Promo Code applies for USA Windows VPS only)

Get 20 Off One Time Discount: WHT20OFF (** Promo Code applies for USA Windows VPS only)
Get 10 Off Recurring Discount: 10OFFLIFE (** Promo Code applies for USA Windows VPS only)

It looks great to start with! Don't fall in to the trap of low prices. Tech support replies are once a day or every second day. Network goes down often. There is no data back up and you'll lose your data and they do nothing!!!! Worst service ever!!! Stay away!!!

I bought the EU VPS (Germany) in November. I went for the most basic server to see how is their service is all about at cheap price. I am a satisfied customer and hence I upgraded my vps to EU-Windows VPS 2. Support is good and friendly. I didnt have any connectivity problem and Finding a vps with this specs at this price is a good deal for sure. no complaints at all.

I bought the EU VPS (Germany) in November. I went for the most basic server to see how is their service is all about at cheap price. I am a satisfied customer and hence I upgraded my vps to EU-Windows VPS 2. Support is good and friendly. I didnt have any connectivity problem and Finding a vps with this specs at this price is a good deal for sure. no complaints at all.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back