Not open for further replies.

jimbon

Fas.li shortener Earn UP to $12/1000 - PayPal | Payza

Hi guys,

We are glad to announce a new URL shortener. From the
shink.in developers we present FAS.LI.

banner728.jpg

Fas.li - Ready to earn money?

Fas.li is a new money making URL shortener where you can shorten your ugly looking links and share them on internet to earn money. It is so easy

Payments:
Fas.li offers competitive rates, rates are high as compared to other new URL shorteners. Earn up to $12/1000 visitors to your links.

Minimum Payout:
The minimum payout on Fas.li is 5$.
Payouts are processed using PayPal and Payza

Payment Frequency:
Fas.li payments are
fortnightly every 1st and 16th of each month.

API:
Shorten links more quickly with easy to use API and bring your creative and advanced ideas to life.

Password Protected links and aliases

Shorten URLs and get PAID!

Last edited:
69 comments
In a few months we'll pay weekly. For now you can test our service with monthly payments. (y)

Below you can see some rates...

gDYXhwh.png

You can find the whole list HERE

Last edited:
Can't register. Registration don't work. Please fix it! I get error then I trying to register new account please fix this.

Can't register. Registration don't work. Please fix it! I get error then I trying to register new account please fix this.
The register portal has been fixed. We had lots of registrations yesterday and the script collapsed. Let me know if you have issues.

Not work full, not possible delete, and after added link, only white screen see:

Please open a support ticket if you have issues, however I've tried to create and delete and works fine.

Weekly payments is a good suggestion. Can you implement it?
Weekly payments is what most affiliates want. ;)

Yes I agree with you. We'll have weekly and fortnightly payments in a couple of months. For now you can use our service and we'll pay you monthly.

Last edited:
I just registered. It looks fine.
Positive way is rates are good
Negative ways are
Pays once in a month
Counts low (I use linkshrink too-they count better)
Rest; if you fix counting and pays at least twice in a month it s bettet I think
Good luck

I just registered. It looks fine.
Positive way is rates are good
Negative ways are
Pays once in a month
Counts low (I use linkshrink too-they count better)
Rest; if you fix counting and pays at least twice in a month it s bettet I think
Good luck

Thanks for the feedback and as we said before we'll implement weekly and fortnightly payments soon.

hi jimbon i deathsoul Turkish adult forums global admin I'm testing fas.li I do try count and gain the beautiful If your payments regularly working with you be one day per month of payment problem not done enough in the day

my epcm dropped hour by hour
starting from 1.6 the epcm rate drop to 1.17 just in few hours. If it still like that maybe my epcm just 0.4-0.6 in 1x24 hours.

the reality not same as web info, very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back