Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
Can anyone recommend a good site that drives fake likes to social media networks?

I would suggest you not to use any software or site to get fake likes for your page. Natural likes always have a great impact in your page. Besides that recently Facebook has removed the fake likes from different pages!

I want to know that fake likes are effective in marketing

yes or no please share your experience.

I think the only semi legitimate reason to use fake likes would be for the purpose of showing you're a more established company. However, if you want to use social media from traffic generation or lead generation, using fake likes is not effective.

Fake likes aren't going to be actively engaging with you.

I'm using addmefast. Like the other page, earn points and convert to like my page

I'm using addmefast.com. Like the other page, earn points and convert to like my page. But it seems, ratio unlike page then very high :(

There are softwares to get fake likes but it is not recommended to do so because fake likes do not have the same impact as natural likes. Likes are much more than a status symbol, it is also a signal to Google that people love your content, and they will raise your rank, if the likes are large enough. I am not sure if fake likes deliver the same value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back