Status
Not open for further replies.

ishatechgp

Hello everyone, I am struggling to increase likes of may page.Please help me to increase likes. your help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

10 comments
i have used like4like before, and it does seem to be pretty good, and its actually real people. Unlike alot of the time buying likes, where alot of them are just bots and empty profiles

At the thread op here, i have a couple pages, and i will admit i did try like4like website early on, and it was ok, was actually real users. But i find what is better, to gain more active people on your page anyway as opposed to bots as Jaws above suggested. Is to just be patient and put some work into gaining followers yourself. How i am doing this myself, is to update my page daily first of all of course, but then instead of using Facebook as your personal profile, at the top of you Fan Page, click EDIT and at the bottom you can use Facebook AS your page instead of your profile. Then use the search bar at the top of the page, and seek out similar niche pages as your own, preferably ones with alot of followers and that are active, and comment and like posts on those pages under your Fan Page profile, which in turn creates backlinks to your page, and a % of the users from the page you post on will click to yours as well. Works well, just not as fast as a bot can do it of course, but at least you get real people. Good luck man!

an helpful thing is to treat you page members as if they are your friends (facebook friends that is).
(not as if you are a page)

Like for like and Like exchange is the best way to improve the Facebook Page like. By using these both the strategies we improve our fan page like by real users. The main benefit of this strategy is that this is free of cost just take your time. Other the like comes from all the different places with different IP address. This work well for SEO purpose.

Hello everyone, I am struggling to increase likes of may page.Please help me to increase likes. your help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

May I know what have you done so far? Have you ask your friends to share your page and like it? That would be the very first step.
What is the niche of your page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back