Status
Not open for further replies.
51 comments
I don't think that anyone bothers with Google+ these days... It might add some (minor) benefit for SEO but other than that that's it. Very few people actively use and browse Google+, I believe even Google has kind of abandoned it.

Ahh Facebook cant be dead! But I am agree with what you have said about Google+, people didnt have interest on it and now the percentage is very low.

Hands down, facebook. Ask yourself who do you know that even have google plus on their phone and/or regularly browse google plus? Nobody. Everyone have FB and regularly uses it on their phones. Not only is there more traffic but they have great targeting options. Depending on your niche FB ads can get a gold mine.

I go with Facebook it is a really good platform for social media. Millions of people are using Facebook to drive more traffic to their website.

It solely depends on your business.
If you are looking to connect with professionals, Googleplus is great, but if you want to reach out to all strata of personalities, I would recommend Facebook.

For me I would say Facebook. But that is just because I tend to use facebook more. I do not mind G+ at all, but just seem to gravitate more towards using facebook as a tool to help me succeed.

I think Facebook is better than google+ because Facebook is more usable So obviously i prefer facebook. I don't think this requires further explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back