Ezzfile.co.nz - $2 /1000 Downloads PPD for all Countries and sizes, Up To 70% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
we aren't in English lessons here

if you feel scam just don't upload and shut up !

people can test and see .. about Ezzfile.it i think if you can read in

the topic i wrote about transferring domain due to privacy reasons

and we payed all our uploaders we never never scammed any one from like 1 Year

Your behavior clearly states how formal and professional you are.

Just a note, pointing a lie is not a "English Lesson" LOL.

You said ANY SIZE and yet counts only files which are 5+ MBs.

Your behavior clearly states how formal and professional you are.

Just a note, pointing a lie is not a "English Lesson" LOL.

You said ANY SIZE and yet counts only files which are 5+ MBs.

I apologize about my behavior and about size think about it how many cheats we will get if we state it from 0 mb

And if we wanna scam we wouldn't wrote that in our eaen money page

Last edited:

If a files get deleted due to DMCA will you deduct earnings ?

The dangerous skeleton image below your contact us is very fearful for uploaders.
Seems like one DMCA & you'll finish us all.
:D

[SLIDE]http://s19.postimg.org/ynw1u0a37/Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_086_Ezz_File_Free.png[/SLIDE]​

Last edited:

If a files get deleted due to DMCA will you deduct earnings ?

The dangerous skeleton image below your contact us is very fearful for uploaders.
Seems like one DMCA & you'll finish us all.
:D

[SLIDE]http://s19.postimg.org/ynw1u0a37/Fire_Shot_Screen_Capture_086_Ezz_File_Free.png[/SLIDE]​

No don't worry about it

every day they come out with new filehost to make fun of the uploader to pay $2/1000 downloads is a mockery and for the Latin countries is higher as they discriminate against us and they put us down

That all negative charge won't do something
Just give us a try like all other file hosts may be we can stand for longer and longer depending on your power

Please don't forget to contact jdownloader today like you told me, and deactivate the captcha when a free o register user go to download a file.

Last edited:
Hi, do you have a legit license for the XFileSharingPro script you're using from Sibsoft? Reason I ask is it seems you're using an outdated XFileSharingPro script that's probably just nulled mods because your remote upload list contains hosts that are dead and don't exist anymore. Also there is an exploit in XFileSharingPro script that is going to let you get hacked and get people's files deleted.

Anyhow good luck with your business. I think a lot of people are just going to look past this $2/1000 downloads and only a 15 day storage time from last download.

Hi, do you have a legit license for the XFileSharingPro script you're using from Sibsoft? Reason I ask is it seems you're using an outdated XFileSharingPro script that's probably just nulled mods because your remote upload list contains hosts that are dead and don't exist anymore. Also there is an exploit in XFileSharingPro script that is going to let you get hacked and get people's files deleted.

Anyhow good luck with your business. I think a lot of people are just going to look past this $2/1000 downloads and only a 15 day storage time from last download.

Yes we have alegit license for sure

You have a legit license? OK cool. You should update to their latest version then so you can remove all the dead remote hosts in your remote upload mod. Stuff like Megaupload.com, Easy-Share.com, Sharingmatrix.com etc. are all long gone and that is not the latest script from Sibsoft. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back