EzyHost.me - 100Mbps/1Gbps/2Gbps/10Gbps/100TB/Unmetered OVH Servers (DE/NL/RO/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best service I ever had , He spent a lot of time to help me out and always friendly. I will recommend him to my friends , Excellent service, Very helpful seller,Affordable prices and outstanding support, friendly and professional, highly recommended! Will buy again.
Yes I got Server 24G in 3 h After i make payment !!!!!

@quakeon...1gbits? :D or 100mbit?

Its 100Mbit i think :P btw i got 16G 1Gbit with 16IP >_> Stock!!

The best service I ever had , He spent a lot of time to help me out and always friendly. I will recommend him to my friends , Excellent service, Very helpful seller,Affordable prices and outstanding support, friendly and professional, highly recommended! Will buy again.
Yes I got Server 24G in 3 h After i make payment !!!!!

Thanks a lot for your kind words :)

NL 100Mbit Unmetered Added to Cart :D

Processor:Intel Xeon X3430 4-Core 2.4 GHz
RAM:4 GB
HDD1:2 TB SATA
HDD2:250 GB SATA
Port:100Mbit
Bandwidth:Unmetered Up and Down
Freebies: KVM/IP

Processor:Intel Xeon E5606 4-Core 2.13 GHz
RAM:8 GB
RAID Controller:HP P410/512MB BBWC
HDD1:2x 2 TB SATA
HDD2:2x 250 GB SATA
Port:100Mbit
Bandwidth:Unmetered Up and Down!
Freebies: KVM/IP

Streaming Allowed :D

Order Here

is there any discount price for bulk order ? and how many server so I can get discount price ?

and what payment do you accepted ? because I don't see any payment method in your WHMCS.

Problem with payment processing

Hello,

I am unable to make a payment to you. On your website, I get the error message, " No payment processor available and hence will not be able to proceed"

Can you please look into the matter.

Thanks

is there any discount price for bulk order ? and how many server so I can get discount price ?

and what payment do you accepted ? because I don't see any payment method in your WHMCS.

Well we can discuss that just PM me your MSN or something :)

Hello,

I am unable to make a payment to you. On your website, I get the error message, " No payment processor available and hence will not be able to proceed"

Can you please look into the matter.

Thanks

Hello ,

Auto Paypal is disabled kindly open a support ticket and we will pass you the paypal email then you can pay .
PS: Sorry for the late reply :)

Great Service,quick on response,i have my server wrapped and delivered in no time,im fully satisfied with my order...I will definitely recommend this service to my friends.Thanks again!

So here is my Review

I use since 16 Days a Dedicated on this Service and iam very happy with support and Service.

Thank you so much for your Good Buisnees!

Great Service,quick on response,i have my server wrapped and delivered in no time,im fully satisfied with my order...I will definitely recommend this service to my friends.Thanks again!

So here is my Review

I use since 16 Days a Dedicated on this Service and iam very happy with support and Service.

Thank you so much for your Good Buisnees!

Thanks you guyz for the review :D

Have one 100TB Germany server in stock 26+ Days remaining :D

You can get this for 160$ :O

Contact me ASAP to get this :D Specs:

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/8mCjFa.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back