EzyHost.me - 100Mbps/1Gbps/2Gbps/10Gbps/100TB/Unmetered OVH Servers (DE/NL/RO/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one week before im buy a kimsufi 16g, server runns really good!!! and I have a 1Gbit line!!! *YUMMMYYYY* I can only recommend it!!

Hey guyz 2 of these in stock with me now

• Processor Intel Bi XeonE54052x 4x 2.00 GHz
  • Architecture 64 bits
  • NIC GigaEthernet
  • Memory 16 GB
  • Disks 2x 750GB RAID Soft 0/1
  • SPeed!! You wont believe!! :P
Price 150$ :D

Yes mate,
I just tested the network can you please check it out?

I tried to download from Filesonic and only got 30-50 KB/s
My other (EU) server download the same file at 25 MB/s

This is my first with OVH, is this speed normal at all?

Thanks

Yupe, something is wrong with my gmail, I have to refresh it manually to read your message.

can you also check on my HDD, it givem me an SAS instead of SSD, on a single disk instead of 2 x SSD.

I will message you my new server details

Yupe, something is wrong with my gmail, I have to refresh it manually to read your message.

can you also check on my HDD, it givem me an SAS instead of SSD, on a single disk instead of 2 x SSD.

I will message you my new server details

Hello when we order any server from OVH that has HARD RAID it comes with RAID1 so when it comes it will have only ~120GB so i did a Manual RAID0 Config so that you could get ~2x120GB so you wil see like that only :)

If you face any problems do open a ticket instead of replying here as i will notice here lately ..please i am dying to get some tickets :P

Thanks for the server mate,
- it was fast delivery less than a day
- you communicate very well
- you give your best in helping me solve some issues, although some remains (OVH part) but your service is excellent!!

Cheers!

This is a good off peak uploading speed from the server to several file hosts:

4806265.jpg

Last edited:
Got a Kimsufi 24g from Ezyhost, delivery was fast, support is excellent, and speeds are also great! Recommend to anyone looking forward to doing business with for a long time :D

Got a Kimsufi 24g from Ezyhost, delivery was fast, support is excellent, and speeds are also great! Recommend to anyone looking forward to doing business with for a long time :D

Hai Thanks for your Kind Words Can i know you name i cant recognize you with this user name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back