Status
Not open for further replies.
warez crying about getting scammed.....oh the irony.

I hate people who says like this.
Use brain to think.

- You are a soldier, you can kill many enemy's soldiers but you have full of right to cry if enemy's soldier kill your family's members.
- You are criminal but you have full of right to denounce other's criminal act

We work and must be paid, if they are not fairplay, we denounce them, other people will know and leave out

Last edited:
I tried to become an affiliate with Extabit about a year back but it seemed to be locked out for me (maybe because I'm an American).

But I did have a downloader account which I used to download several Terabytes worth of Siterips over the course of a few months. So unfortunately I can say its very easy for someone to rip you off on a massive scale if you're using them as they don't appear to have any strict bandwidth usage caps.

I've long since cancelled by premium account with them and from time to time when I'm looking for something obscure I'll find that its only available on Extabit. From a regular Joe Blow downloader's perspective it would be highly unlikely that I'd purchase a premium from them as there are too many spam popups, annoying CAPTCHAs, and deceiving interfaces for files which were deleted.

There is a balance that is nice with a file host, inconvenience the user enough to make them purchase a premium. Extabit's balance in my opinion is way out of whack and I'm glad that I never wasted my time being an affiliate of theirs.

I don't work with this host and gave the warning on the first.
My friend says: Extabit delay payment, Dizzcloud Delay payment
Extabit (now is Dizzcloud) will ran out with your money and start new host :P

I don't work with this host and gave the warning on the first.
My friend says: Extabit delay payment, Dizzcloud Delay payment
Extabit (now is Dizzcloud) will ran out with your money and start new host :P

you are a big lier.too many said that, dizzcloud pays regularly.What do you want to do ? Proof your payments.If you say they do not pay regularly, show it ! do not talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back