Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, so this is now becomeing a war between extabit supporters who are still making money with them and people who just want the frozen money and leave extabit?

extabit is laughing and watching you people fight.

extabit doesn't need to say a word, supporters are fighting for them.

oh yeah, how the hell you know paypal doesn't release the money to extabit????
they told you?
come on...
then why the hell extabit can't make a announcement telling affiliates that paypal hasn't released the money yet?

I think this is gonna be endless arguments.

the best way to prove who's right, who sucks, is waiting for their payment processors to stop working with them (of course, AK will speed up the progress), and we will see how they will do to your hard working supporters...

lol, so this is now becomeing a war between extabit supporters who are still making money with them and people who just want the frozen money and leave extabit?

extabit is laughing and watching you people fight.

extabit doesn't need to say a word, supporters are fighting for them.

oh yeah, how the hell you know paypal doesn't release the money to extabit????
they told you?
come on...
then why the hell extabit can't make a announcement telling affiliates that paypal hasn't released the money yet?

I think this is gonna be endless arguments.

the best way to prove who's right, who sucks, is waiting for their payment processors to stop working with them (of course, AK will speed up the progress), and we will see how they will do to your hard working supporters...

Extabit doesn't have any topic here on WJ, so it's not supported and guarranted hosting.
Extabit doesn't interest the people uploading on their host.

Qbb4B.png

Ahaan!!! Our beloved cheater Mr.GFX was here!!!
Oh come on gfx you should have informed us that you would be here,we would welcome you from our core of the heart! :@

Extabit has received frozen payment from Avangate but they need them to prepare for datacenter.Frozen payment from PP not received yet.But why they have to think for a very longtime

1. Ask Paypal why didn't pay
2. Ask leaseweb about their decision

So,they are not going to pay us?
they will use our money for their datacenter or whatever?
Huh,so apparently we are running the host?? We are getting sales and with our money owners are throwing up parties and rest of the money goes to datacenter? WOW extabit is a looser !!!

I quit Extabit until the frozen money is released.
People, you DON'T need extabit, don't let them con you and run with your money even though you can make some extra cash with them at the moment because they still pay.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" (lol a little extreme but has something to do with the situation) - I care more for principles than their stupid money.
You guys should do the same.

the most important thing they should learn is that they need to talk to there affiliate all the time and keep them updated they are your partners in good or bad they need to know look at RG every few days there is news in your account look at ryushare saying all the bad things and delays even before people know about it from somewhere else that's how hey should run their site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back