Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even their dcma departement doesn't respond, many many files havn't been deleted by dcma, coz i know those files don't go online more than 2 hours, they got deleted in other hosts, but extabit not.

that's mean support is in Miami, or ibiza, or haway hehe :)

I can see the top payment in waiting payout status and it is showing on the top too. It seems last week payment has been locked.

This is what we are waiting for, fighting for, pipito. Just read some previous pages. You will get your answer. Anyhow, these funds are still frozen and we don't know when its going to be released. We can only pray. There is no official announcement yet.

^And why dont you just answer instead of wasting your time writing this and his time checking previous pages.

===============

For me, i guess they wont pay frozen balance, but the regular weekly business is going well.

getting gud sales in all hosts
but in extabit not getting a sale i think they started shave
dont force to pat frozen balance
simple they shave sales and they will start paying frozen balance

No news about frozen money.
They ignore us , all of us should contact them about our frozen balance if they don't reply us , we must stop working with them !

Well I've stopped working with them. Everybody that continues to work with them are telling them that they can scam us and take all our money but that's okay I'll keep working for you and making you lots of money and you can scam me again I don't care. Everybody still using them is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back