Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner.
205 Days gone.....
What a Sooner!!!

They have deleted the news..so what you think guys?they are going to release it soon?
And guys who are working with extabit if tomorrow is your payout date,then pls let us know whether you are paid or not

They have deleted the news..so what you think guys?they are going to release it soon?
And guys who are working with extabit if tomorrow is your payout date,then pls let us know whether you are paid or not

FKKKK wha's this shit situation, they read what we talk and what we need, and they delete the news, and never bother they self and tell us just what next, like guys sorry we spend money on server wait 10 days or so, so we can know, like that they are fking playing with us damn. extabit you was the best what this shit is here.

im very lucky not buy any premium acct from extabit...extabit, u can't steal my money....hahaha..and extabit, thank u coz give me a chance to download PC game file more than 200gig without paying for the premium acct..thank you to the hackers who hack extabit....

Chat with Denis:

50ef6022b4983qKU8Fh.png

I think they now want to evaluate the consequences of non-payment
if there is not a big loss the money, none of us will get debt! :cursing:

@ Pipito I used to think that it would be a good idea for people to keep using them so that way extabit can get some more funds and then pay us our frozen balance, but not anymore. How many times must they lie to us and people still keep using them, it's unbelievable what fools some people are. Their measly 100 dollar payments or whatever they're still getting is the exact reason why extabit is not going to pay us. They are laughing all the way to the bank saying look at these fools, we stole thousands and thousands from them and these dumb asses are still using us. They are never going to pay us. You are absolutely right Pipito and that's exactly what I've been trying to tell people, especially these idiots like Chump of Chumps that still come to this thread and say thanks for payment etc. Anyone that still uses them are knowingly using a SCAM host that cheated it's affiliates out of thousands and thousands of dollars and lied to us this entire last 7 months and counting now. STOP USING THEM, THEY ARE FRAUDS!

Last edited:
I HAVE AN OFFERS TO EXTABIT THAT PAID US 70% OF ALL FROZEN BALANCE, THEY WOULD KEEP 30% AND CONVERT TO PREMIUM PERIOD FOR UPlOADERS.

BY 30% THEY WOULD KEEP THEIR SERVERS ALIVE, PREMIUM USERS DONT LOST THEIR MONEY, UPLOADERS KEEP UPLOADING TO EXTABIT AND THING KEEP GOING.

i stoped useing em well over 5 months ago and have told my traffic extabit is not worth it theres over hosters what pays alrite some gotta wait up to 20 days maybe 30 like uploaded pays up to 20 days wait netload can be up to 3 months which is a poor service
there be more hosters trust its a money game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back