Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur :- It was joke or what?

You saying bad words against Extabit and still working for them huh?

Why u depending on others? Cant u take action yourself? If Extabit anyhow banned your account in future so Majority will save you or restore your account?

Answer :- No

If I hate Extabit or others I will not bring Majority in it

Its lame excuse which u taking now :)

Raise your skills & don't depend on others :)

lulz. time out bud:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

^ Atleast go out and celebrate New year ahahah

Oy jazz :friends:, don't worry. I have SOMETHING very special for this night X-D

Arthur pwned by champs

you got no words to say ahh what a shame arthur :p

ahahhaa ok . im leaving for london in few hours

Bhai please... I'm afraid that you gonna post your food pictures here too lolz this is extabit thread not your facebook yaar :D

Last edited:
I don't think this fight gonna get any result, you guys should wait a little more as EB asked for patience. (I know everyone showed enough patience)

they started not reponding mails i left a mail but they didnt responded from 3days
how sales are geting guys from a week no sale for me getting gud geo traff

Arthur pwned by champs

you got no words to say ahh what a shame arthur :p

Bhai please... I'm afraid that you gonna post your food pictures here too lolz this is extabit thread not your facebook yaar :D

I have already spend a lot of time on that matter and i think if anyone read that again and champ too so he'll realize that whose pwned by whom and believe me its very easy to judge:hrhr:

As I said If you hate Extabit then dont work with them and don't depend on others
you should have ability to take action yourself If u cant take action and want to depend on other ppls
Then nothing more I can say :)
I wish Extabit able to pay our frozen money in coming of days.

Forlan:- I talk to only my level guys not like u a small-town baby who just get born :)

I already know Arthur since last couple of yrs ;)

I m only angry about his point of view. If he hate Extabit then he shouldn't work for them
Thats only I want to say.

If we get our frozen money so it will be good for all, Incase If we don't get then Life goes on :)

But i am not angry on you champ and you know that. It was just a thought my opinion, this is it. 1 and 1 makes 11 dude. A single man can't do much things whereas couple of guys could make something more. This is why i was depending on other peoples so that we could get some result.

Anyhow, never mind. Lets hope for the best. I have xxxx pending in frozen money and it means a lot to me

Yeah As I always said Everyone have their own opinion
I can understand if u take action then other will follow you.
If u don't take action then its hard for other guys to take stand.

I wish we all get our frozen money.

Thank you

A good start among u two . Good way to start a fresh year with sense of understanding , peace and some positive frame of mind ...

Hope things go good for everyone in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back