Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
arthur please remove Like Mafiablog @ Facebook! popup or click X to close it. its really annoying
and each refresh site, counter is go back to 1 min.

will you work with MU when they reborn? simple question!

screw me once, shame on MU!
screw me twice, shame on me!

do you know how many people's premium accouts lost?

same applies with filesonic, fileserve, if they came back! you think you will really work with them when you have UL as the best choice now?

i worked with extabit for only 4 days, and i earned about 200$, really not much, and then they lost avantage gateway, damn, so unlucky for me.

and then my sales drop like hell, i stopped uploading by then. and then i waited for them for 45 days for the avantage money, no news at all! so i can't use extabit for long term.

it's so impoartant to choose a trusted filehost for long term uploading.

i am not uploading anything to them until they pay me, and then i will consider whether to continue with them, but mostly likely i won't work with them even if i got paid. why?

because judging from their attitude and behavior, they are likely to be run away, they are just waiting for the right day.
like i said before, they are likely to act like netload. and i stopped working with netload 5 months ago,and i have cashouted all my old money from them, of course, big percentage of my earned money was taken away as fee. 9.95$ per sale, so fucking what?

i hate to work with netload in that painful way with ridiculous reserved rules, file extention blacklist, 30 days file storage time, shitty payment gateway, rude support attitude, lame file manager. netload's only advantage was paypal, they can be rude, but they lost paypal, they should adjust and be nicer and add more feature to keep uploaders. but they didn't.

anyway, netload is just an example.

i can guess that most of you guys still work with extabit because you didn't lost much from the frozen money, and you are getting paid weekly, many of you love weekly payment, but if a file host is well trusted among uploaders, does it really matter much to get paid twice a month or once a month? you really don't have $30 or $50 to pay your RDP or rapidleech/sborg???

how about extabit pays once a month from now on, and will you guys who are getting paid weekly still believe extabit is BEST? or still have so much faith in extabit?

we don't have right to blame file host? but you surely WANT to get paid, don't you ? come on , let's be real!

unless you don't think you are working hard every day, i know most of us are uploading stolen content, but it's the way it is on the internet, and we still spend hard work and time. it's just another of internet marketing, and this is cooperation between file host and uploaders.

if they don't pay, i hope they move faster and run away and die.

or they can pay all owed money, and keep growing.

simple as that.

its not necessary that all exta hatred theories should apply on all uploaders...

Good luck with your ul choice charles. (No Offense to you but you guys should not either ignorant for those who still support exta)

@ Arthur

Regardless of all above 350 words article against extabit :sleeping:

still your primary host is Extabit, your words and actions are different :rofl:
That's because of some dumb-ass people like you are, who are not going to take stand against them so why would i suffer?:139: You guys take a stand and I'll be the first who will remove extabit links.

@ Charles
Good Job man. Well Said. Appreciate that.

Last edited:
Extabit:
PPS: 50% / 0% in $
Support: dead
Files time storage: 20/30 days

UL:
PPS: 75% / 65% in euro
Support: alive
Files time storage : 180 days

Choice is simple :)

arthur please remove Like Mafiablog @ Facebook! popup or click X to close it. its really annoying
and each refresh site, counter is go back to 1 min.

Removed. I forgot to today yesterday. I got so many PM regarding this issue. However it got fixed when you click on that "x" button behind the like button, it got disappear. Means you have to 2 time check on that like button to get close that thing. Anyhow its removed.

That's because of some dumb-ass people like you are who are not going to take stand against them so why would i suffer?:139: You guys take a stand and I'll be the first who will remove extabit links.

Just wait till Jan 19,If they dont pay us till 19th.Internet War will again begin like the previous year by KIM.
Extabit will be dead,Lets get United.

caz they r careless nd hopeless...they will eat whatever they will get..."Extabit broke our trust and ran away".This line is enough to hate them.

That's because of some dumb-ass people like you are, who are not going to take stand against them so why would i suffer?:139: You guys take a stand and I'll be the first who will remove extabit links.

@ Charles
Good Job man. Well Said. Appreciate that.

LoL .. I really don't mind because I know what I'm doing.. Here 2 things should be clear

I'm not supporting Extabit Silence nither their stand on Frozen payment. (who want to lose payment)
I dont like people who work on a host with full efforts and keep abusing them for the sake of frozen payment and do unity propagenda.. really not like this..

Charles choosed ul and not repeating cursing here and there ..

anyway I'm out of this useless discussion :wave:

Ended from myside.. Good luck with ur cursing and nursing hatred [¬_¬]

Last edited:
LoL .. I really don't mind because I know what I'm doing.. Here 2 things should be clear

I'm not supporting Extabit Silence nither their stand on Frozen payment. (who want lose payment)
I dont like people who work on a host with full efforts and keep abusing them for the sake of frozen payment and do unity propagenda.. really not like this..

Charles choosed ul and not repeating and cursing here and there ..

anyway I'm out of this useless discussion :wave:

Ended from myside.. Good luck with ur cursing and nursing hatred [¬_¬]

Already replied on my previous post so no need to comment again. You are out, this is good. Good luck!:heiligenschein:

Hey Arthur listen here now . Stop spending so much of your mind on uploading and making it your only income source . Go out and find a job mate like everyone have . you will feel better trust me :) . no offence but that what i have to say

Jayzzy, I do have a job and it is a REAL JOB. But again, i work here too and you think uploading is an easy job? ha? generating sales is a easy task? you think so bud? If you think its a easy job then keep in mind that uploading is the most difficult job among others. You made slightly mistake and BANG!!!! you fucked up on all your previous hard working. Got my point? I am sure you will now.

Well, Well, Well. First of all let me make one thing very clear that you can not compare Filesonic to any other hosts which are working ATM. Why you can not compare, you know the reasons very well.

2nd thing we are not discussing here about Filesonic. They ran away with our money, that is true. But the point is they did not say to us that we'll be releasing your funds within 45 or whatsoever days. They disappear and they never came back.

Yes! that is true. If they would come, I would definitely join them and this is also true that if they would made any promise like Extabit did, I would definitely take a stand against them as well.
Yes we know it is a High Risk Business. But where that 'High Risk Business' goes when they are making thousands of bucks? Have you forgot about their profit? That 'High Risk Business' TERM only comes when they needed to release our funds. When they were making profit from that business then they don't bother to use that term. Isn't it?:139:

I made more money than Filesonic with Extabit. This is true. But again the point is If you minus that frozen amount from the total balance then it will be the same output as with Filesonic Payouts. So the loss is still there.

Because i spend my days and nights to get those bucks, damn it!. I'd skipped my sleeping hours to generate those sales. And i am not thy only one who did the hard work. Many of them worked very hard to generate those funds/sales. And what about you Mr. Champ? Leave others. Take your example. You didn't do the hard work to get those sales? Haven't you worked so hard for those sales? Of course you did and i know that very well and now you are talking like a Stupid Noob:@

If they wouldn't have to pay us, then they should not made those announcements but if they said this (below) then they should full fill their promise rather than any excuses.

cc2126e26bdb10c03f3402699a4f4462.jpg

And you talk about Filesonic. Ha? Did Filesonic made such lame excuses when they disappeared?:teeth: They didn't say anything. They never made any promises.

This is the point. If Avanagte money is going to spend on Leasweb bills then where the hell is other 50% revenue which they were generating for the last 6-7 months? Can't they pay to leaseweb from their profit rather than using our frozen money of Avangate??

You understand now Kid? They are paying now. This is true but who knows after some times, they repeat the history again??

And Mr. Champ remember one thing in your life. Don't let anyone take your rights away from you. Always try to fright for your own rights. Be a man. Don't be a Jerk! At least give it a try and do something rather than putting your filthy ass into computer chair and leaving such useless replies.

Gotcha? I don't have time for this bullshit anymore. You wanna keep working? then keep continue and be ready to hear a new explosion about PayPal funds soon. Because if they could do this to Avangate funds then they could do anything to PayPal funds as well if we keep putting a zip in our lips.

This is it. Agree or not. My arse! I don't give a damn to your stupid and childish thinking.[¬_¬]

and one more thing.

Raise Your Voices!

Cheers! Gud Luck and Advance Happy New Year!:pirate:

Correct me If am wrong,

When u don't like extabit in the name of pending frozen funds
then why u are still working for Extabit?
If u don't like so leave Extabit and find other file-host
I hate that u are the one who's putting finger on Extabit and still working for them thats'y really shame on you I didn't expect from you these type of craps.

Second thing :- When we work for any file-host we all knows our money can be lost weather we work 24x7 or part time.

If Extabit however pay the all pending funds then you will be first guy who will say good words in this topic but what about now when they are running file-host in their bad days you are making useless replies

Do u really think it will help for others huh?

I never said that Extabit is not going to pay frozen funds
I said If they pay then it will be good. However If they failed to pay then I will not cry here

when I had lost money in Filesonic and other File-host I never cry for it
I know I have skills to make more.

Instead of Raise voice I suggest you to Raise your skills before make bad replies. Its just personal suggestion rest you know better than me ;)

Anyways Happy New Year ;)

Good Luck :wave:

Last edited:
It has been now proven that you really are a dumb-ass. I am still working for Extabit BECAUSE some @sshole like you still believes in Extabit and they are continue with them. This is the reason why extabit is still surviving this time. If majority (95%) uploaders here boycott to extabit then i'll be the one who will kick extabit links from my post. I swear to GOD and i mean it. I am working because you guys are giving extabit to chance so that he could kick on our ass once again.

If you all would drop working then I'm sure EB won't last much longer.

So if you guys are only seeing your advantages at this time by generating sales on extabit so shouldn't i see this side as well? Shouldn't i think about my myself if you don't care about others? Don't you think i can generate sales too on extabit at this stage? Of course i can and this is what i am doing and this is the reason why i still working for them because majority is not united.

If you have guts, take a stand with us. You won't find Extabit links in my post anymore.

Deal?

Lulz how can you deal.

Grow up punk. If you keep continue provoking me, this is not gonna be right.

^ Your serious attitude shows that u are living ur life off uploading money . damn .

come on grow up . admit it u have no real life job . why so serious ?

Arthur :- It was joke or what?

You saying bad words against Extabit and still working for them huh?

Why u depending on others? Cant u take action yourself? If Extabit anyhow banned your account in future so Majority will save you or restore your account?

Answer :- No

If I hate Extabit or others I will not bring Majority in it

Its lame excuse which u taking now :)

Raise your skills & don't depend on others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back