Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said their priority will be leasweb. But who will work on extabit if they even pay to leaseweb and try to remain online? It will be useless to remain online as they will lost the trust upon the uploaders. At least I'll not continue working with them unless i got my all funds back.

yes enough for bulshit extabit, guys all of you everyone send a proper letter to extabit support through feedback to let them to know what the bulshit they do.

and let us know about those

1. Paypal payment

2. Avangate payment

3. Payza reversed payment

4. now weekly payment

why dont you start urself the extabit movement and let us know?

About avangate: "they are calculating holds and charge backs. so, i can't say extact date for it. but will get asap. btw we should clear leaseweb bills first. otherwise whole will collapse."

About paypal: "we not received avangate & paypal money till now and also we have big issue with leaseweb. we need to pay huge amount of bills. btw we will receive paypal in January first week."

why they don't detect Balance on this week ??

Fsc gone away with my bucks, but I love fsc yet now, EB also my favorite, like my favorite brands.

I as well as many affiliates guessed leaseweb will come to limelight once again, now I am disappointed for very first time coz now its happening so & my prediction was right. Whatsoever, I just expect an straight announcement from EB. BTW guys, everything is fair in this filehost business.

well, leaseweb issue is a big one .

BUT outcome and income are obvious for a PPS filehost managing. how come you cant set your economy for this ? You have PPS program not PPD ...If you waste the money to pay debts on Drinks and girls, this sh1t happens.

cmon ...

Edited : just saw my payment marked as "waiting payout"

good news inc ..

well, leaseweb issue is a big one .

BUT outcome and income are obvious for a PPS filehost managing. how come you cant set your economy for this ? You have PPS program not PPD ...If you waste the money to pay debts on Drinks and girls, this sh1t happens.

cmon ...

Edited : just saw my payment marked as "waiting payout"

good news inc ..

Yup, same here.

Why didn't you pay your leaseweb bill with your earnings???
We only get 50% of the sales
What did u do with your 50% percent???
Paying the bill with our money and continue the service is useless.
If you cannot continue just pay our money and close the service!!!
Be a Gentleman!!!

Why didn't you pay your leaseweb bill with your earnings???
We only get 50% of the sales
What did u do with your 50% percent???
Paying the bill with our money and continue the service is useless.
If you cannot continue just pay our money and close the service!!!
Be a Gentleman!!!

Well you know they have girlfriends too so they spend OUR money to buy them Christmas presents

If they want our money to pay the leaseweb bills, how they manage to pay the bills in the future without our money??? So Just continue the service without paying the uploaders is pointless.

You have 3 choices

1.Pay our frozen funds like real Gentlemen and We will work with you again and bring you more sales to pay the Leaseweb bills. (All uploaders will love you if u do that and they will not let your service down again.)

2. Run away with our money and close the service like scammers ( You will loose your trusted name within few seconds and Everyone will hate with you)

3. Pay the Leaseweb bill from our money and continue the service without our support ( You cannot go long without uploaders, So anyway you have to close the service as scammers and with lot of enemies!!!)

i don't know why is it extabit just in this business, i know that uploaded have also frozen money and they paid us, and the new one ryushare he came after extabit and he is working like fsc, he also have a lot frozen money, and he paid all the money to uploaded just after one month of paypal frozen money, so just answer this question how extabit can't pay bills of leasweb, and how they manage to keep the service alive this is a joke of lease web to pay bills, lease web can't stay with them without paying bills they have 6 months and they pay every month the bills.

so don't play with uploaders extabit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back