Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care whether they pay or not but i have strong hopes that they will pay till then not much but expenses are running with other kiddies hosts :p

I got 300 $ inside as kept and I do not trust extabit anymore, cause they do not reply to me with chat or pm or ticket.
we will see they will pay or run away.

wroser, who cares 7 sales per day if you can not get your money, if you can recieve your money
no problem.

not yet but we will see till tonight .. Many users are still uploading on Extabit just because of supporting them but if they did not pay this time then we should not support extabit anymore as after alot of protest here and there, they don't care uploaders then we should move to other host.

still not paid. i have already started getting skeptical bout extabit. it has one issue or another. its time we moved on, flames to dust lovers to friends y do all good things come to an end.... n yes, u WERE one of the good things extabit, n i think the end has come.......just waitin for tonight n I HOPE i have to bite my words (this expression doesnt exist - just understand wat i mean), just like me many wanna c xtabit live loooonnngggggg

when sheva22? recently (means recently) or earlier in the day? n i dunno mahaj, it is too early to comment - but definitely worth a ponder, shud v upload to xtabit? really, not made up my mind as of now

weekly payments wont do for me,caz they have cheated our hundreds of dollar[paypal+avangate issue]..they need to pay those,caz whats they guarantee in future they wont repeat it again?We cant throw away our money and affort like this..

R.I.P EXTABIT

i receive my payment totday

from 5 Minutes

58393ffc8368.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back