Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Computerbuddy
Extabit Denise: BURP! BURP! BURP! you want your frozen money?Can't you hear,I am belching?I have eaten those money..I gave my girlfriend 2 diamond rings.Ha Ha Ha you guys still waiting for the money.GTFO
You guys were played by me.. muhuhhahahaa

@Computerbuddy
Extabit Denise: BURP! BURP! BURP! you want your frozen money?Can't you hear,I am belching?I have eaten those money..I gave my girlfriend 2 diamond rings.Ha Ha Ha you guys still waiting for the money.GTFO
You guys were played by me.. muhuhhahahaa
Pawn those diamond rings and give me my Frozen money!!!
:fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly:

Why do they care to give u ur frozen money there r so many who can still work without getting their frozen money so if theey do loose some affliciate i dont think they will mind as they save thousand of $$$ still :)... So dont worry abt frozen money if u get its ur good luck if u dont that would nt make any difference bz u will either continue working with them or u will leave them in tat case also it would help to get the frozen funds lolz ..

Just got paid last week amount in WMZ
Thank you Extabit :)

when is extabit? is this a support thread for you to thank him here?

i am not going against you only man.

but those who are getting paid for latest earned money keep working for them and that's the big reason why extabit is so fucking arrogant enough to not pay the frozen or even say a word about it.

^ Exactly. The thing is we are not united. I'd stopped working for them but i saw that many of them are still working for them and it is true that EB has still potential to generate some sales. Now either we stop working for them unless they pay or frozen money OR we have no other way left to work for them so that our present shouldn't be suffer any more.

A single guy can't do anything. We (the uploaders) are the army. We rule them (filehost business) not they rule us. This is in our hands whether that company should be run or not. Yes it is true. Many of the filehost companies depends on Uploaders and specially from WJ, they got huge response.

Now we have to decide that whether we want our frozen money or not. If we want our frozen money then i think it is better that we have to boycott Extabit so that they could have some pressure plus their business will also be damage.

& IF YOU CAN NOT

Then i am sorry we have no other way left except working for them because 'unity can bring you the fortune' and believe me we are not united this time. This is why most of the filehost came and they don't bother 'banging our ass' and we'd delighted to see that, feel that.

So choice is in our hands. Boycott them or work for them. Now decision is yours.

My decision:- I want my frozen money and i am willing to boycott Extabit if majority are united.

What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back