Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is this, all the world take and run, where are extabit team they are reading our comments and nothing changed, they just do what they do, and leave us, we worked hard and pay servers, and bring them money, and now they got their money and didn't pay us. be a man, if you don't than ?????

Don't getting any Support from Extabit,
Think they already got money from paypal,

But need more time to cash out,
Still uploading,
will see one more week,

Don't want to leave Extabit forever,
But if they force to leave will do 100%.

Last edited:
WTF is this, all the world take and run, where are extabit team they are reading our comments and nothing changed, they just do what they do, and leave us, we worked hard and pay servers, and bring them money, and now they got their money and didn't pay us. be a man, if you don't than ?????

if they don't earn much at this current situation, they don't think they will have a bright future, they could just choose to keep the BIG money that own uploaders as 100% revenue.

you are the one who trust extabit most.

now you should think about it one more time and be more careful when you judge file hosts, no matter they are as old as uploaded.net/ rapidshare or as new as cloudzer.net

no host is 100% trusted, even if they pay you this time, you can't guaranteed they will ALWAYS pay next time.

they paid previous Friday, those were just small amount of money, compared to the BIG frozen amount, they could just hesitate whether to pay or keep it.

ul.to pays all the time, that's just previous behaviour, but i still can't be 100% sure that they will 100% pay next time.

i know they are big company,but if something serious happens to them that make they feel this business is not promising anymore, don't be surprised that they will run away with money.

i worked with extabit for 4 days, and i make quite good amount, but not much, around 150.

luckily, i stopped working with them and just wait for the payment first.

i can't just uncarefully use a file host that is not reliable, because once i started using a file host, it is very difficult to just drop it ,it will hurt my users badly,and hence, hurt me eventually.

but i have already hurt my users because of extabit's sucking premium gateway and no payout, double disadvantages to force me to just pause using them, like i said, we can wait for them to cashout frozen money ,but making an announcement on our account is a must, so that we don't get worried.

we are fucked up this time.

luckliy i am not fucked that hard.

Last edited:
Extabit always pay us. Don't panic and think about that. They are earning money from this job. This money is only one month period money why do they steal this money? If they steal everbody leave extabit they know this. And if they choise one month period money , they have to quit this job. i think they are not stupid. in this rules , extabit can earn minimum 9-10 months and more. They dont throw to junk their future.

also guys tell me just answer to this, if extabit wanna leave us and run with our money why did they added very hard and long time the new CC system????

Bz they know many of them r fools and even if they dont pay frozen money and just pay the current money those fools will still dont leave them and work with them ,thats the only reason :)

all what i know is that if they had a good news for us they would have announced very clear and said it in out accounts don't tell me they will pay but not give notification about it coz every one will give them more credit if they paid so the fact that they not say anything means there is nothing there or they are very stupid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back