Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the payment in WMZ. They are finding solution guys. They are not disappear. Adding new gateway is not an easy task and specially when, all your funds are frozen. So they are having a hard time ATM. Just pray that Extabit should survive in these circumstances because if it goes offline, you won't get not even a single Penny out of those frozen funds. Strange but true. Try to keep working with Extabit (If possible) so that they could be able to pay them to Leasweb in order to stay online.

3d3ba3b897ee096147868a8ed4e166be.jpg

I didn't get any sale from USA since iKrouna being used.

hi there can anyone help me find a good way of contacting extabit people i want to report sick CP content on there site i have been trying 2 days now tried their abuse section sent e-mail and pm to gfx still no response and that content is still online any good help will be appreciated thx

Paypal limited their account 5 months and 3 weeks ago. It's a maximum of 180 days that paypal limits accounts, I'm sure they've already received the frozen funds, but I give them 1 more week to pay the frozen balance, if they don't pay next week then we can all call them liars and cheaters.

paypal sits in there office biteing on there nails what will the next day bring they think reason they freeze money cause no file hoster bovers to look at there terms

Please give me contact information of Extabit_Denis. He got ban. I can't contact to him. I want change cancel payment this week. I copy wrong WMZ number. Please PM to me in inbox. Thank all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back