Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boys, asking for help from guru ...

I lose time with extabit?

I have to change host?

if so, where should you direct me as a choice?

thanks

Sales as normal here as well. 0 per day :D
Don't see why someone would purchase a premium as long as the premium page looks as it does now. And even if they do they'll probably have a hard time making a purchase with current paygate.
Personally I am giving it a couple more days. If nothing changes I'll be moving on. It would be nice of Extabit to give us some news as to when and if they are gonna make some changes. Or let us know there won't be any changes so that we can move on.

@thesting...
yeah, and the ones that already had premium, simply got dumped to a non-working free "special" edition - also with zero replies from support much less any info or warning.
Sure would never go back there. Well, my guess they'll eventually not exist anymore anyway.

we are hurting our premium downloaders, and destroying our own reputation.
as the hang time increases every day like this, these premium downloaders are not gonna renew

as i have stopped uploading to extabit for almost a week, unsure payment, all right, i can wait extabit.com for the payment,

but hey, the paygate is killing me harder.

the current paygate is temp,and they probably don't want long term membership to be purchased via i-koruna, because if i-koruna hold their fund too, they are going to be screwed with a lot of money.

damn, i really love the detailed sales stats page from extabit.com, that's awesome.
this is one of the big reason why i tried to work with extabit.com. that shows serious care about uploaders.
even filesonic didn't show so much details.

it's not difficult to show these info, but some host like uploaded.net don't care or refuse to show this much.
there must be some reason behind this, we can imagine they shave sales/stats.

i am not just leaving extabit.com, i am locked with extabit.com,and i am waiting for new condition from extabit that is possible for me to start working with extabit.com again.

yes - seems to be back to old site - premium is active showing again -
but I will not renew - they totally ignore the time I paid for premium but getting squat for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back