Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
Total october month funds they kept in hold. But we paid successfully 3 weeks out of 4 weeks. Only one week earnings we kept in hold. Plz consider this.

Btw, we are not here to run away. We are stable. You will get every $ you earned.
I always believe in you!I will continue to work!!

Last edited:
Guys,
Total october month funds they kept in hold. But we paid successfully 3 weeks out of 4 weeks. Only one week earnings we kept in hold. Plz consider this.

Btw, we are not here to run away. We are stable. You will get every $ you earned.

Extabit can't live with IKORUNA paygate. We are lost rebills, We are lost money from USA, CA members.

Extabit please change payment gateway ASAP , users are leaving extabit due to paygate problems only.
Users are working hard but without sales leaving temperament.
i think if this situation continues for one more week all users will be shifted to another filehost.
so we are waiting for new paygate ASAP.

Thanks

Extabit please change payment gateway ASAP , users are leaving extabit due to paygate problems only.
Users are working hard but without sales leaving temperament.
i think if this situation continues for one more week all users will be shifted to another filehost.
so we are waiting for new paygate ASAP.

Thanks

This is not an topic to discuss openly on an public forum now, please PM them or just waiting...

Don't be a kid, they're not holding every payout like nl without any reason 90 days or worst support like RG, FSc even ran away with money, Extabit come back stronger asap.

You seems don't know that NL holding payouts for 90 days because they got money holding on PP for 180 days so they did their best and decreased our waiting time to the half !!
But Extabit when they got PP limitation for 180 days they hold our money for 180 days too !!
RG best host here they pay in time in any condition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back