Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, all you people complaining about the payment methods need to get OVER IT. Your going to have to bank wire.

I wish I did bank wire sooner because I got screwed by payza.

But you know what, its not Extabits fault, its that ruthless adultking and the other payment processors that are ruining us.

Though the Bank wire limit should be much lower, 300 is reasonable...

That said, why have the sales dropped off so hard lately? I thought it was just me because I haven't put anything out in a while but alot of people have been having this problem.

Avangate announce that they will stop working with file hosts before they did that , why u didn't took ur money before they holding it if they really holding it !!

Why we should wait for 45 days!!

Really Learn from Rapidgaor they never delay any payment in worst cases!!

strange - this is an understatement! Extabit previously also worked with i-koruna and sales were much up
and now there is no sales

+ Do not want to pay

I would be more respected Extabit If he said he would
Sorry guys, we will not pay because they do not believe in the future and we have to pay for the equipment

rapidgator even when there was no cc he never ceased to pay!?
because it is more values ​​its partners!

@ps03
avanget warned all
that from November 1 ceases to cooperate
all the money was paid at the end of the month

Fuck tell me extabit from 1 year working in the top, and you are in teh busness havn't you maked something mean maked some extra money that you can pay with it uploaders to make theme happy with you, another waiting time with paypal we wanna wait also 45 days, that approx the time that we will get paypal money mate, we are getting theme both paypal and avantgate hehe what a joke. i love extabit but not this time it's really joke

All hosting except Extabit to pay off debts ahead of time or pay at the moment.
A extabit continues to increase debt.
How is this possible?
because Extabit most popular and most poor
I do not believe it! X-(

Last edited:
also why ryushare pay more than extabit ryushare have affiliates who earn more than 1000 dollar aday and how they pay with paygate stoping work with theme and they pay me 3 payouts in 1 Week, how extabit havn't make any profites from january to pay additional affiliates money, they pay servers and they earn from ads and earn from sales and alot, and how this happen they can't pay just 1 week of uplaoders and delay it to 45 days, this can't imagine hehe.

I would understand if tomorrow they paid and then reported that subsequent payments will be delayed
and so you can forget about Extabit and hope that they will pay in December (now serious doubts)
Extabit most problematic host

Fact Extabit serious doubt for December

the situation is Extabit decided to collect money before retirement in December? :))

Last edited:
man, even if i work with netload, i would get at least 4 sales a day.
but i just don't want to work with them anymore because of their rude attitude, 90 days waiting time and high fee.

and i choose extabit, now this is the first week i earn $180 in a week from extabit, expecting to get paid tomorrow, and now have to wait 45 days? do not forget i get zero sales from extabit for a whole week after 20 sales in 2 days. how hard is this for me?

you are only forcing people to quit working with you.

just pay affiliate first and you can wait 45 days for money from avantage, nobody believes that you don't have enough money to pay affiliate if you don't receive money from avantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back