Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. There is a lot of CC options, they can live without avangate. I earn much more than 90% of you here and don't cry. Just work, extabit team will solve problems.

When i reached more than 50 usd, is the payout automatic ? Becasuse i had 68 usd and now only 8usd, i checked my payment and the 60 usd is already in request.

Extabit Need To Solve This Problem.

One Of Comments

- After inputing the capcha the blue spinning wheel spins nonstop and the download doesnt begin.

If we force to buy premium to people , people hate us and they won't buy premium. Extabit needs to stop this.

My download calculator reduced 1200 to 500 per day so nobody can say '' no problem captcha '' there is a problem.

Edit : I Trying now it doesnt work. It's spining but doesn't download.

Last edited:
Extabit Need To Solve This Problem.

One Of Comments

- After inputing the capcha the blue spinning wheel spins nonstop and the download doesnt begin.

If we force to buy premium to people , people hate us and they won't buy premium. Extabit needs to stop this.

My download calculator reduced 1200 to 500 per day so nobody can say '' no problem captcha '' there is a problem.

Ive sent PMs and Emails about this issue and not heard anything back.... its been happening for 3-4 days now..... It doesn't seem to be effecting everyone

Ive sent PMs and Emails about this issue and not heard anything back.... its been happening for 3-4 days now..... It doesn't seem to be effecting everyone

There is a quick easy fix for this. For some reason the links come up for some people like this

http://extabit.com/file/2edi4od72/inn6.flv

Just tell the user to remove the /inn6.flv(or what ever the file name is) From the brower addressbar and hit enter and everything will work like it should. One our forum this does not happen for everyone but it does for alot and this fix is conformed working by all.

Last edited:
many asian people mistakenly choose "60download".
no lot of user from buy 60download not only Asian
8c223677a193f9558eb0f5976c1a2726.jpg

after a closer look its the link generater giving you this link. So you need to either remove the filename from the end of your links or just go into filemanager put your curser over the file name right click on the file name and select copy link address. This will be the correct link.

There is a quick easy fix for this. For some reason the links come up for some people like this

http://extabit.com/file/2edi4od72/inn6.flv

Just tell the user to remove the /inn6.flv(or what ever the file name is) From the brower addressbar and hit enter and everything will work like it should. One our forum this does not happen for everyone but it does for alot and this fix is conformed working by all.

You're right it downloads fine without the filename... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back