Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i had registered like ages ago , uploaded so much , but there was no option to get affiliate permissions and stff.
why dont i see any affiliate or partner option sin my account.
there is no option whatsoever where one can see stats , or payout options or anything affiliate related.
what am i missing
can nyone help.

send your other filehosts earnings screens to Gfx. If u have good sales on other hosts he will provide partnership account along with some goodies. :)

What is wrong with the downloads? Gone from 6000 to 500 a day...

NREC9.png

Hi, all parts of the World who has internet connection can download from our service.

About download count, there is no problem from Extabit side. Everything fine.

Maybe these days dl count decreases due to downtime

Last edited:
Once again, can someone please tell me what the payment rates for different countries per 1000 downloads at Extabit are? Or does Extabit count them all as equal?

my payment comes back :( i wrote my wmz but not paid money taken back i think. my wmz starts z23..... i wrote z too i m using webmoney first time . whats wrong ?

Hi, all parts of the World who has internet connection can download from our service.

About download count, there is no problem from Extabit side. Everything fine.

Maybe these days dl count decreases due to downtime

I am getting very good DL speeds now but it says uploads are temp unavailable for 2 days now. Why I am seeing other people able to upload no problem?

508a605b3d586Ix9BM4.png

Yesterday 3 rebills & 6 sales. today i tried to purchase premium via my files in diffrent locations. Out of 3 purchases 2 sales counted within 2-3 minutes and another one taken 20 min. to count. I am really happy to announce these results.

Extabit rocks. Most trustworthy host when compared with other hosts. Thank you Extabit.

Free users can't download files now. I got a lot of reports :(

Anyone else notice the extabit files won’t download anymore? Fill out the captcha, click download, and it just sits there.

What's with Extabit? I see you are using it regularly to post new stuff, but noone can download any of this as a free user. Apparently after they did their maintenance the other day, they have blocked out the Captcha link so it doesn't respond anymore, either to good puzzle interpretations, or even to ones that are intentionally wrong.

As a visitor i have enjoyed your site but for the past several weeks i cannot download anything for free all the extabit links fail at the captcha.

Last edited:
@ 2xupdate,
I have a different problem. All my files became Free. I uploaded a 2.07 GB file today. And It can be download without a Premium account. What is going on??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

About free downloads, We will check and let u know guys, Plz wait.....

Edit: I tried as free user. Captcha working fine and able to download file without problems.

Last edited:
Gfx: Please try to download from some popular browses. Tried with IE but didn't work.
Wait 30s, enter the captcha, press free download but nothing happened :(
Update: Can't download with Chrome also :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back