Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebills aren't fine, when someone purchases a premium through avangate they have a check box on the page and it says, check this if you want to have it be a recurring payment. 95% of people aren't going to check the box, so therefore rebills are weak as hell. It should be an automatic recurring payment and the user should have to cancel it, like with paypal. So I don't want to hear any other idiots saying rebills are fine, because they are not. Through no fault of extabits, but this will always keep rebills low. :facepalm::facepalm: For this reason we should get more then 50% of initial sale.

Last edited:
Rebills aren't fine, when someone purchases a premium through avangate they have a check box on the page and it says, check this if you want to have it be a recurring payment. 95% of people aren't going to check the box, so therefore rebills are weak as hell. It should be an automatic recurring payment and the user should have to cancel it, like with paypal. So I don't want to hear any other idiots saying rebills are fine, because they are not. Through no fault of extabits, but this will always keep rebills low. :facepalm::facepalm: For this reason we should get more then 50% of initial sale.

python22 I M WITH U :| even Ryushare and rapidgator Rebills 100% :D i m not working with netload and netload not have paypal but i m still geeting rebills but on extabit 10 sale Rebills 0 Always :(

u guys are right, Extabit should cancel the rebills and increase the initial sale to at least 70%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back