Status
Not open for further replies.
a warning about a bug in AVANGATE system here, if you try to extend your account inside avangate and username is not same as extabit's username, when you click RENEW NOW button, avangate open a new account instead of extend your account. DO NOT RENEW YOUR ACCOUNT insite AVANGATE using RENEW NOW if your avangate username is not same as extabit username. I lost my 12.99$ because of this bug of avangate. I informed extabit and no reply yet. I hope they fix this bug asap. This is really abusive, I have one account now for 1 month without affiliation. A bullshit bug of avangate. May be a cause of why rebills are so low, cause people can buy a new account instead of rebill and you do not get any peny from this new accounts.

Last edited:
I write a cause above, cause normally autorebill were not working in past and renew now in avangate menu was working WRONG if your username in extabit and avangate are not same like mine (both are different) and when I click renew now, avangate created a new account instead of extend account, only extabit earned we earned nothing from those account during this period (except the users has same username for both accounts). If you click buy premium account from extabit menu to extend your account, it works, but if you extend your account manually inside avangate, it can make a new account. BE CAUTION

Last edited:
Gfx, sorry for my bad english. I could use voucher code from reseller to extend account but they do not sell 3 months accounts
sell 1 month or 1 year accounts.

kcBi5060872316b77.jpg

stats is not working for me from last 3 days
& support is not replying about this
is this same problem with u???

a warning about a bug in AVANGATE system here, if you try to extend your account inside avangate and username is not same as extabit's username, when you click RENEW NOW button, avangate open a new account instead of extend your account. DO NOT RENEW YOUR ACCOUNT insite AVANGATE using RENEW NOW if your avangate username is not same as extabit username. I lost my 12.99$ because of this bug of avangate. I informed extabit and no reply yet. I hope they fix this bug asap. This is really abusive, I have one account now for 1 month without affiliation. A bullshit bug of avangate. May be a cause of why rebills are so low, cause people can buy a new account instead of rebill and you do not get any peny from this new accounts.

I am not getting rebills

no sale from exta now

k6FxS01Yj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back