Status
Not open for further replies.
@ extabit representatives

stop posting messages like 'check PM', thread bumping is not allowed, they will certainly be notified, when they receive PM, same rule goes for members, they all see notifications when there is new message, and they refresh page. It's like pressing button on elevator 10 times, it won't come down faster.

Stop posting one after another. We do not tolerate spam either by members or by people who advertise in here.

Any One Care To Reply My Pm ?????

@ Aditi Ashu

about your PM request: i think it's not possible. any how, i will tell final word on monday. just wait

take a look on admin/mod's writing B-)
if you did PM then why discussing on thread.lol

When can I expect the payment amount to be transferred to my payza account? I am asking about the last Friday payment. Status is waiting payout.

Thanks.

Actually I dnt get it, everyday I come to this thread and see "wtf No sales"...what im not getting is, are sales are compared wid downloads? Like there must be 1 download atleast in a day, but sales are different thing, people first have to love your uploads then if they think "cool" then they will consider spending some money on the server you uploaded. So how someone can think that they can get sales each and everyday...I wonder

100% agree with danyarcher...and another point is..if u put mirror with host like netload,RG i belive 80% will choose netload or RG since now both of NL and RG are like virus spread all over forum and whatever content lolzz

@bluee

In fact, it is quite possible. I am getting sales everyday. There is no problem for me. You may get 5k download in a day but 0 sale or you may get 50 download and 5 sale. You need some luck.

@kudla, ftp upload is not working right now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back