Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well first of all you arent of my level in terms of work i do so there is no comparison i should be doing with u .

SECOND , no one is forcing u to use the host . u got plenty of other options in hand :)

ok that's it from 7 days have no sales 0 sales, and in the last 6 months everday got sales that's not normal.

BUT Finally got 3 sales today of 1 month.

ddCqp.png

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::(:(:(X-(X-(:'(:'(:'(

Can't understand what to do. Is this the time come to say good bye to warez.. Good time gone. Time for real job.........

@Forlan ( cvrle77 is 100% right this host is not able to use now he is not spamming like mao i mean he have 100% rights to share his thoughts i also agree with cvrle77 that (They are being permanently banned from this board.)

ddCqp.png

Can't understand what to do. Is this the time come to say good bye to warez.. Good time gone. Time for real job.........

yes if u trust only this filehost then i must say to get a real job but this filehost is now scamming their some affiliates like u bro u should try rapidgator i am sure u will get sales like me but dont forget to delete all ur files from extabit because they will cheat u forver if ur files will alive dont be sad try rg,netload or lumfile u will not disappointed

Only 235 Download & you are accepting sales from it? It's not fair. Some time 10 download give you a sale some time 500 download not. In FSC & WU some time I get 1000-1500 Downloads without having any sale. :) Without Paypal getting sales become really hard for uploader.

No complaining around, but 5K downloads today without sales is impossible, right ?
5k without sales Its may be a problem you should try to test purchase on your account.. Or you have a bad luck :(

Last edited:
@Forlan
You as user have to provide proofs for your claims, I don't have to provide proofs to YOU, or any user for my claims.
I cannot override owners decisions, also.
Time will tell who is right.

@desire: sale stats are real time, means it updates immediately, there might be few minutes lags between a purchase and sales showing in stats. But they are 100% counted.

Looks like this is all bullshit. Now after cheating and stealing with PPS uploaders, are you going to cheat with PPD Uploaders too?

Extabit can't you see here? People are showing you the proof of these many downloads count and still they don't get any sales but they are getting sales on other hosts.

EXTABIT is now called as CHEATER HOST. Everyone knows it and this has all started to happen after paypal had frozen your money. am i right EXTABIT?

You were the most preferrable host after filesonic and fileserve 4months ago and everyone was happy because only problem you had at that time was an upload speed issue and did you see anyone complaining about the sales issue on those days?

Extabit: Uploaders are getting frustrated day by day and they will all leave your host forever if you don't stop playing politics with us.

@ tensai: The correct sales calculation can be easily confirmed.Just make a purchase from your file anytime. Please,send your transaction ID after via testpurchase@extabit.com and the amount for the payment will be returned to your account balance.

ddCqp.png

Maybe only bad luck, traffic from nonprofit countries, low quality material etc etc.

My stats are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back