Status
Not open for further replies.
the same for 3 month's i get regular sales but this week from 3 days a lot down load but no sales that's strenge really

Gfx check pm
sales too down
Sales became less only because Extabit of 50 % of sales doesn't set off. It is the fact which is seen by all, but are afraid to admit to itself it.

Every week of Extabit there is all greed and more and more doesn't set off sale. We friends see it and we understand.

Last edited:
Message from Extabit:

Wire/ WMZ payouts DONE
payza in progress

Sales working OK. Sales count at merchant same as at our system. You can check sales buy purchasing premium account from your file. After testing PM me transaction id i'll add 50% as bonus, so you will reseive 100% from test purchase at payout.

Last edited:
naveennisha, you share netload and extabit and even if an amateur find you in google with "naveennisha + extabit" and here you are
there. You share appz , video tutorials in forums and portals and my sales as high as I can not stand to buy a ferrari again after they paid me :))

Last edited:
Message from Extabit:

Wire/ WMZ payouts DONE
payza in progress

Sales working OK. Sales count at merchant same as at our system. You can check sales buy purchasing premium account from your file. After testing PM me transaction id i'll add 50% as bonus, so you will reseive 100% from test purchase at payout.

Yesterday Extabit considered 50 % of sales of users, and today considers 100 %. Whom do you want to deceive? Look for fools in other place. Yesterday Extabit stole, and today not that users would continue to believe in "honesty" of Extabit.

When noise will cease, Extabit will back continue to plunder the partners and to steal their sales.

hdchina, who are you ? even if one post you did not in extabit till now (till august 22) and you come here and show off ???
I saw you in ryushare and netload topics too. Who hired you to reply here. You are not asking a question or asking for help
just flaming to the members.

as I see you are a crying man on this topic too :)), go outside and find a real job instead of crying here
no money or just shut up.

STFU Noob how you can compare another reply with this one? let me clear i dont have paypal thats why i said in netload thread i didnt get payment which i requested via moneybookers. but why the fuck you are comparing that reply with this one? i am happy with Extabit they are paying me via payza as well via bank wire. :sun:

one more thing we are talking here about sales not about payment received or not. you understand Crying Bitch? :facepalm:

hdchina, who are you ? even if one post you did not in extabit till now (till august 22) and you come here and show off ???

i dont make useless reply's or thread like you peoples. when i face problem then i drop my replies on official threads.

first think about what are you gonna say then come to me. dont spam this useful thread. first learn how to post quality stuff then you dont need to cry for sales. Huh Noobs

Message from Extabit:

Wire/ WMZ payouts DONE
payza in progress

give me the mail/contacts i will buy...

You steal, members

Why did you lock my account
Why choose payday to lock the account
You steal, members

What's the violating of terms i did to suspense account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back